Test done. 26 may 2021
Again fingerprint. 22 July 2021
Decision made 19 Jan 2022
Oath invite. 02 feb 2022
Oath ceremony 15 March 2022

Reactions: Bains87

Fakho82

Feb 26, 2020
Hello did anyone have an issue in their test getting updated to complete? I did my test april 27 2021. (Applied to citizenship dec 2019) till date the online status didnt change. It s still show scheduled test. I have an email that i passed and i called IRCC 100 times no update .

chapinx

Jun 10, 2021
Hello friends.... what would be the number to call IRCC, time and day, if anyone has contacted them... i am a 2019 frustrated applicant looking for answers, web forms are not being answered,,, anyone from Montreal office with any progress. Thank you

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello did anyone have an issue in their test getting updated to complete? I did my test april 27 2021. (Applied to citizenship dec 2019) till date the online status didnt change. It s still show scheduled test. I have an email that i passed and i called IRCC 100 times no update .
Unfortunately, this isn't a good sign. Most likely it means you will be scheduled for another test. Try calling them at 8:00am sharp tomorrow, and keep at it. You won't get an answer via webforms. The email you have is the unofficial result. You may have passed the test itself, but an officer reviews the conditions in which the test was taken to make sure no cheating happened. I am surprised this is taking this long. It has been 10 months. Call them in-person. This is the only way to get updates, and possibly push/poke them to do something regarding your file

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello friends.... what would be the number to call IRCC, time and day, if anyone has contacted them... i am a 2019 frustrated applicant looking for answers, web forms are not being answered,,, anyone from Montreal office with any progress. Thank you
There is only the call center number. What's your file status? What's completed and what's not?

tsingh45

Dec 31, 2012
Great News!!!
I have received the Oath Ceremony email!

After an urgent request sent thru web form and thru my MP.............it took three weeks to receive the most wanted email!
congrats , what reason you specified in the urgent request?...did you attached some documentation also?

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
does anyone knows if the oath ceremony is scheduled by local office or is it still scheduled from the head office, the reason I ask is when we call them it goes to an agent which might not have any idea why there is delay apart from what he/she sees online since its handled by local office. It almost seems like there should be more localized agents available to answer the queries for people who are waiting for oath and to also let us know why 2021 applicants are getting invited for oath whereas old applicants are supposed to wait 3-6 months after DM.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Also, waiting for the day when the automated voice message will switch over to , "Due to the Ukraine crisis our agents are busy assisting applications... blah blah blah...."

• Sad
Reactions: Nadine_Ottawa

EPP

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-04-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
29-04-2014
IELTS Request
Celpip sent with application
Med's Request
23-10-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2014
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2016
LANDED..........
16-02-2016
Hi Guys,

due to the passing of my mother I need to go back home ASAP to be with my dad.

My Oath Ceremony is next Saturday Feb 26th, and I was wondering if there is anyway to ask IRCC to expedite the dispatch of my Certificate?
I can`t wait the deadline of 4 weeks.

Thank you!

hungtington

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

My Oath Ceremony is next Saturday Feb 26th, and I was wondering if there is anyway to ask IRCC to expedite the dispatch of my Certificate?

Thank you!
Is it possible to go without a certificate? It might work if you have a US passport/visa.

I left Canada 1 day after the ceremony to continue my study in the US. I got my certificate mailed to my PR address, and my relative mailed it to me.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
does anyone knows if the oath ceremony is scheduled by local office or is it still scheduled from the head office, the reason I ask is when we call them it goes to an agent which might not have any idea why there is delay apart from what he/she sees online since its handled by local office. It almost seems like there should be more localized agents available to answer the queries for people who are waiting for oath and to also let us know why 2021 applicants are getting invited for oath whereas old applicants are supposed to wait 3-6 months after DM.
Call agents have access to what's entered in the system by the local office. I don't know what you mean by "localized agents" as in the age of Internet, everything is accessible from anywhere.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hi Guys,

Thank you!
If you still want to attend your oath, you can ask the agent who will register you to expedite your certificate. I heard some people picked it up in person immediately after the oath pre-Omicron, and some received it 2-3 days after the oath by mail. But they may ask for a proof. The other option is to leave after the oath, and have someone mail it to you at your home country, and apply for the passport abroad. Keep in mind, if you have a job in Canada and want to return, this option may complicate things for you, because issuing the passport abroad in a local embassy may take months. Of course there is the last resort option to reschedule your oath until you return to re-enter Canada without any complications using your PR card.

Bains87

Sep 4, 2014
Call agents have access to what's entered in the system by the local office. I don't know what you mean by "localized agents" as in the age of Internet, everything is accessible from anywhere.
Unfortunately most of the times the agent don't have any updates as the officers literally haven't entered anything if you are just waiting, so call agents aren't very useful, if we had local agents I was hoping they might have access to more relevant data , but its just a Wishlist

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Unfortunately most of the times the agent don't have any updates as the officers literally haven't entered anything if you are just waiting, so call agents aren't very useful, if we had local agents I was hoping they might have access to more relevant data , but its just a Wishlist
No one would tell you something not entered in the system. The only way to get such info is by requesting ATIP notes