+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

legend_dream

May 28, 2013
They will respond in few days with another test.

Was it logging you out every 10 mins? Was it showing any warning/error message?
Which browser were you using?
literally it was logging me out every 2 second. So I see the question but I did have the time to make the selection. I wish I have 7 min that would be enough for me to answer all the question.

AfshinHaft

Feb 24, 2021
Hi,
I would like to know if anyone has received the ceremony letter after the online test in Montréal? I passed the test about three weeks ago but I didn’t receive any update since then. My status is still In Process. Is it normal?

Clife85

Dec 9, 2019
I called IRCC to check on the status of my application. (Good to know if you leave your number, they call you back when you reach the queue. That way no 30 minutes actual waiting ). I have been told my application is in the stage where I can expect a Test Invite any day. The background checks are completed and they don't need any more information from me and all is good. Happy to know that. However, what really happens in between the virtual "completed process" and "Test Invite" stage. I would assume, once the processing is complete, the applicant should receive a test invite unless there is a reason that I'm missing. Any idea, why even after the process is completed, it takes ever to receive the test invite ?

Reactions: Anford

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
I called IRCC to check on the status of my application. (Good to know if you leave your number, they call you back when you reach the queue. That way no 30 minutes actual waiting ). I have been told my application is in the stage where I can expect a Test Invite any day. The background checks are completed and they don't need any more information from me and all is good. Happy to know that. However, what really happens in between the virtual "completed process" and "Test Invite" stage. I would assume, once the processing is complete, the applicant should receive a test invite unless there is a reason that I'm missing. Any idea, why even after the process is completed, it takes ever to receive the test invite ?
I've been calling them every 2 weeks since July 2020 and they always tell me the same thing they told you. Exactly the same thing :( They also told me that my background check is clear and has been completed since the summer. I've been waiting for citizenship test for so long... and all I always hear is "wait", "be patient"...:p

Reactions: Clife85

ukca8614

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
App. Filed.......
09-07-2013 (upfront medical & police check)
Doc's Request.
17-07-2014 fingerprint request
AOR Received.
08-08-2013. SA/AIP 17-07-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
LANDED..........
15/6/2015
I just got FP request (Aug 7) and when I log in I now says they started processing application March 4th! Can someone please update spreadsheet?
Asked a few times but this still isn't on the tracker, is anyone actively updating still?

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Asked a few times but this still isn't on the tracker, is anyone actively updating still?
If you don't find the person who's updating Dec 2019, you could try contacting those ones who update other months. They might be able to do it (not 100% sure though). Otherwise, just drop the idea. Being there doesn't help you unless you want it specifically, an extra line would maybe improve the overall stats a bit, but otherwise why bother