+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
The soft copies of entire application package which I had submitted were now lost from my machine. Will there be any questions on the submitted package (or) do we have to carry these documents anytime during the processing? Thanks

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
The soft copies of entire application package which I had submitted were now lost from my machine. Will there be any questions on the submitted package (or) do we have to carry these documents anytime during the processing? Thanks
You should always have a copy of the documents submitted just as a point of reference. Whether if there will be any questions on the submitted package depends on your application and what documents they might ask for (FP, etc.) so it's impossible to tell.

Reactions: kunishsa

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Can someone please reply if you have an idea?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
Can someone please reply if you have an idea?
Although it is good to keep a copy of the form, you will not be asked for it. You need to have the original documents, copies of which you submitted along with the citizenship application during your interview. Hope this helps.

Reactions: kunishsa

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Thanks a lot for your replies RKCK and Hola1997. I have all the originals, but lost the application which I had filled.

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Finally!

Name: hola1997
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1267
App. Sent: December 2
App. Delivered: December 5
Signed by: Adam M
AOR: Feb 14 (finally getting some love hahaa)

The email is from an automated service: Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca (check your spam folders as well!) Good luck everyone!
Congrats!
did u tried to login to ECAS login page before getting AOR or are u able to login into that after getting AOR
thanks

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Congrats!
did u tried to login to ECAS login page before getting AOR or are u able to login into that after getting AOR
thanks
I tried logging in after getting AOR but nothing showed up (as in the system can't find my application. I suspect that I will have to wait until tomorrow to try again)

Eyesburn18

Dec 8, 2014
We've got our AOR today!!!

Name: Eyesburn18
Application type: Family
Physical Presence: 1254
App. Sent: November 26
App. Delivered: December 3
AOR: February 14 wohooo!

Happy hearts day indeed!!! ;)

Reactions: BellaPanther