Name: Sam_k
App sent: January 09 2020
App receive: January 16 2020
Type of application: Married
Physical presence: 1192 days
Hi sam_K, you should post your information January 2020 Discussion forum

kunishsa

Oct 30, 2012
Can someone tell me why there is a difference in the AOR dates even for the applications delivered on the same date? For example, few November applicants are still waiting and one of the December applicant had already received the AOR.

Won't they open the application package based on the delivery date in sequential order?

I am a December applicant as well and wondering if I would have to wait for all the November applications to be processed for AORs before they generate my AOR (or) would I be lucky like other December applicant :)

hola1997

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
Can someone tell me why there is a difference in the AOR dates even for the applications delivered on the same date? For example, few November applicants are still waiting and one of the December applicant had already received the AOR.

Won't they open the application package based on the delivery date in sequential order?

I am a December applicant as well and wondering if I would have to wait for all the November applications to be processed for AORs before they generate my AOR (or) would I be lucky like other December applicant :)
Just luck tbh. This is what the CIC website says:

Processing times will vary based on:

• the type of application submitted
  • if the application is complete
  • how quickly we expect to process applications we’ve already received
  • how easily we can verify your information
  • how long you take to respond to any requests or concerns
  • other factors

Reactions: kunishsa

callaway73

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Toronto

An application maybe be easier to verify based on complexity (e.g. Family vs single) and the actual reviewer. Some of them might be faster than others

Reactions: kunishsa

Kaltoronto

Feb 12, 2020
Name: Kaltoronto
Type: Single
Physical presence: 1102
App sent: Dec 18th. 2019
App delivered: Dec 20th,2020
AOR; nothing yet

Sapb

Nov 19, 2019
I just realized that section 15 I checked off section a and submitted transcripts. However, I didnt check off "NO" for section b and c for impairment and disorder. Are they going to return my application?

yoguibrown

Jul 7, 2013
Name: yoguibrown
Family size: Single
Physical Presence: 1131
App. Sent: December 4th
App. Delivered: December 9th