+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 - Citizenship Application

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Holy crap! Just got my test invite! Almost deleted the email because it didn't look like what I was expecting. My test dates are from July 23 to August 12. Could someone please update the tracker? So excited, time to go study!
I've updated the spreadsheet.

Please post an update once you take the test. Thanks.

TokyoH

Star Member
Mar 10, 2021
We just got 2nd finger print request on July 15, 2021. Please help to update the spreadsheet. Thank you!
We have submitted FP on July 19. They received it on Jul 21 and have it reviewed. Background verification was changed to "Completed" on Jul 22.

Someone may ask why I could get the FP so fast. In fact, knowing that the previous FP was expired (after a year since submitted), I have applied for a new FP before hand

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
We have submitted FP on July 19. They received it on Jul 21 and have it reviewed. Background verification was changed to "Completed" on Jul 22.

Someone may ask why I could get the FP so fast. In fact, knowing that the previous FP was expired (after a year since submitted), I have applied for a new FP before hand
That's smart!

I have updated the spreadsheet.

Reactions: TokyoH

BellaPanther

Jan 11, 2020
For anyone who has taken their test already, did you have to schedule a specific time to take it during your test window, or could you take it whenever as long as it was within the test window dates? Just need to know if I'll need to take an afternoon off work or something.

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
For anyone who has taken their test already, did you have to schedule a specific time to take it during your test window, or could you take it whenever as long as it was within the test window dates? Just need to know if I'll need to take an afternoon off work or something.
Anytime within the test window. No need to schedule anything.

Reactions: harirajmohan

YBnormal

Feb 14, 2021
I am in the same path as yours. My test completed Mar8th and interview complted Mar25th. No updates after, NovaScotia office.
Wow, I’ve got the NS office too. I did my test on March 5th and my interview on June 10th. It seems with every other office, everything turns to “Completed” after the interview except for NS!

anton5000

Sep 24, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hey guys! I'm not formally in the tracker, but to let you know that I did my test end of April (aor: march 2020), and finally the 3 In Progress were updated to completed last Friday and the Oath ceremony got scheduled for September 24th! (2 months exactly since this latest update). A little more time to wait but at least now I know they didn't lose my application lol. Good luck for everyone :D

BaKatt

May 10, 2021
Hey guys! I'm not formally in the tracker, but to let you know that I did my test end of April (aor: march 2020), and finally the 3 In Progress were updated to completed last Friday and the Oath ceremony got scheduled for September 24th! (2 months exactly since this latest update). A little more time to wait but at least now I know they didn't lose my application lol. Good luck for everyone :D
Congrats!! Were you asked to do the interview?