NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
When I log in to CIC it says that I have received the INTERVIEW INVITATION... and i apparently already got 2 of them.

It says:
Follow the instructions that will be sent to you for information on:

• how to attend the interview
  • what documents you have to present
BUT I NEVER GOT ANYTHING IN THE EMAIL/MAIL / JUNK MAIL./ Nowhere... HOW DO I ATTEND the Interview? It says its scheduled for July 19th, 2021
I got something similar in my online status tracker too and never received any further information in my email as to what to do. i sent them an email through webform and this is their reply:

"Your interview was created for administrative reasons. Rest assured that you will have an opportunity for an interview if necessary. "

The interview was supposed to be on 23rd of June, i never received any further information till today and on Friday all my status changed to completed except citizenship ceremony which still shows "not started" and my ecas status has been updated to "decision made"

Send them an email tomorrow but i am sure there is nothing to worry about.

agiegirl01

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Charged: 7-02-2015
It took 12 days from completed to oath invite.
All my status too changed to completed on Friday except citizenship ceremony, i also got decision made on ecas hopefully i will get oath invite next week.
Is the oath ceremony still online or has it been moved offline now that we are fully reopened here in Ontario?

Jul 9, 2021
All my status too changed to completed on Friday except citizenship ceremony, i also got decision made on ecas hopefully i will get oath invite next week.
Is the oath ceremony still online or has it been moved offline now that we are fully reopened here in Ontario?
I think it depends on how fast your office works mine was Calgary so hopefully you will get your invitation next week.
And oath ceremony is still online no change.

sande

Nov 23, 2015
Did anything update on your online profile after the interview? I'm with the Halifax office and I had my test done in February and had my interview done in June and they said everything would turn to complete online within days and I would hear about oath in 4 to 8 weeks. It's been 6 and a half weeks and nothing has changed. Hope you hear some good news soon, I'm really hopeless myself.
I was told pretty much same by the officer that I will be receiving oath in 4-5 weeks and everything will be updated to completed status on the same day. Nothing as of now it’s since March.

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I was told pretty much same by the officer that I will be receiving oath in 4-5 weeks and everything will be updated to completed status on the same day. Nothing as of now it’s since March.
I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say. It makes me so sad that we wait this long only to find out that there is no end to the wait. The Halifax office was so slow even during the PR process for me so I have no words left for them. I just don't know why they would feed us so much misinformation. I'll let you know if I hear anything. Wishing you all the best.

Reactions: sande

M.S.R

Dec 14, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-6-2015
Doc's Request.
3-11-2015
Nomination.....
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
28-12-2015
Med's Done....
4-12-2015
Could you please update or add in tracker
We are a family of four. Me my wife and two kids are located in Calgary, Alberta
=> Application send end of October 2019, application returned December 2019,
=> Application resubmit December 8th and received 12th December 2019
=> AOR receive February 18th February 2020
=> Fingerprint request 24th and submit 28th October 2020
=> Citizenship Test invitation receive 20th April and passed 5th May 2021.
=> All other statuses completed 16th July 2021
=> Citizenship Oath schedule on 5th August 2021.

canadiantobe1

May 16, 2018
Holy crap! Just got my test invite! Almost deleted the email because it didn't look like what I was expecting. My test dates are from July 23 to August 12. Could someone please update the tracker? So excited, time to go study!
Congrats !!! wonderful news, what is your processing center ?