+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR

Hetal1417

Aug 20, 2020
Congratulations.
No BIL request?
what is BIL request ? can you explain? i am in the same boat , i sent my application in the month of March 2020 , and still not received AOR too, i am not aware of further process, will you pl explain if you are comfortable. And yes, I have sent each and every documents in the envelope which were demanded. like, Original IELST , WES , FEES RECEIPTS. Please, waiting for your reply.

roxythromycin12

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
can you please share your timeline ? you received any thing after AOR. I sent my application in march 2020 and still not received AOR. bit frustrating of this process. please don't forget to share any your timelines .
That's about it with my timeline... I didn't even get the chance to submit my biometrics yet cuz biometrics collection here in Canada is still suspended.

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Hello,
I received my gcms notes yesterday.
The latest update says the following:

Created Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:16

Created By: CB00258

Updated Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:24

Updated By: CB00258

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Ready for approval

Text:

*****OFFICER REVIEW: A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75, R76 ELIGIBILIT Y***** Foreign Work Experience - Following

reviews of the PA’s temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language

test results, and upon analysis - | am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met | am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED

***** ADMISSIBILIT Y*****

CRIMINALITY: PA: PASSED, NRT — All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity.

Can you help me interpret it ? What does READY FOR APPROVAL stand for?
Hello @Riotsam , Can you please share your current status? I have exact same timeline as yours and same visa processing officer CB00258. My GCMS note has the same "Ready for approval", but not approval or PPR yet.

Reactions: G P S

G P S

Jun 6, 2021
Hello,
I received my gcms notes yesterday.
The latest update says the following:

Created Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:16

Created By: CB00258

Updated Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:24

Updated By: CB00258

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Ready for approval

Text:

*****OFFICER REVIEW: A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75, R76 ELIGIBILIT Y***** Foreign Work Experience - Following

reviews of the PA’s temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language

test results, and upon analysis - | am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met | am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED

***** ADMISSIBILIT Y*****

CRIMINALITY: PA: PASSED, NRT — All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity.

Can you help me interpret it ? What does READY FOR APPROVAL stand for?

Congrats...

Are you inside or outside canada applicant??

Riotsam

Aug 20, 2020
Hello @Riotsam , Can you please share your current status? I have exact same timeline as yours and same visa processing officer CB00258. My GCMS note has the same "Ready for approval", but not approval or PPR yet.
Hello, still nothing unfortunately. I'm outland.