+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

December 2019 AOR

CleverAkitch

Mar 8, 2020
I applied on 18th March and received AOR on the same date.
I applied on 18th March and received AOR on the same date.
seriously?
A lot of people here are mentioning AOR date which is a few months after the submission of application. I submitted my application on 18th Dec and the same date was my AOR. After that, attended biometrics appointment on 20th Jan and ever since it has been a wait game.
seriously?

Devinderjeet singh

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Not sure what is so surprizing here. AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) is mostly received almost immediately after submitting the application. I suspect people here are confusing AOR with PPR.
What u got is receipt number same day aor is not possible they atleast take 2to3
Months to reveiw your file

besthope69

Apr 23, 2020
Hi,

Called IRCC on 4Mar: Agent informed that Eligibility met, security & criminality not started.

Raised webform on 10Apr asking for status on eligibility, criminality and security: Got response on 16Apr as below:
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid.
Again called IRCC on 17Apr: Agent informed that Eligibility met, security & criminality not started. when I asked in detailed about eligibility, I was told that it is under met..

Not sure why is there a different status for eligibility in webform and on a call...

Riotsam

Aug 20, 2020
Hello,
I received my gcms notes yesterday.
The latest update says the following:

Created Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:16

Created By: CB00258

Updated Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:24

Updated By: CB00258

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Ready for approval

Text:

*****OFFICER REVIEW: A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75, R76 ELIGIBILIT Y***** Foreign Work Experience - Following

reviews of the PA’s temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language

test results, and upon analysis - | am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met | am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED

***** ADMISSIBILIT Y*****

CRIMINALITY: PA: PASSED, NRT — All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity.

Can you help me interpret it ? What does READY FOR APPROVAL stand for?

Jagdeepsinghpta

Aug 8, 2020
Hello,
I received my gcms notes yesterday.
The latest update says the following:

Created Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:16

Created By: CB00258

Updated Date: 2020/05/14 07:32:24

Updated By: CB00258

Restricted: No

Label: General

Office: CPC-Ottawa

Text: Ready for approval

Text:

*****OFFICER REVIEW: A11.2 ASSESSMENT/ R75, R76 ELIGIBILIT Y***** Foreign Work Experience - Following

reviews of the PA’s temporary resident status, cumulative work experience, educational credentials, language

test results, and upon analysis - | am satisfied on the balance of probabilities the PA meets the eligibility requirements of Section R75 of the Regulations. Proof of Funds - Met; FSW Selection criteria — Met | am satisfied the applicant meets the requirement of A11.2/R75, R76 A11.2 Met; Selection EE Econ — PASSED

***** ADMISSIBILIT Y*****

CRIMINALITY: PA: PASSED, NRT — All required PCs on file. No indication of previous criminal activity.

Can you help me interpret it ? What does READY FOR APPROVAL stand for?
When did you apply? And which category?

Hetal1417

Aug 20, 2020
Hello guys!
Just want to share my timeline:

Dec.9 - Application sent
Dec.10 - Application received
Mar.7 - AOR and BIL received

Wishing everybody best of luck! I will continue to update my timeline as my application progress.
can you please share your timeline ? you received any thing after AOR. I sent my application in march 2020 and still not received AOR. bit frustrating of this process. please don't forget to share any your timelines .