+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Oct 18, 2021
Anyone else here waiting for PPR after having remeds passed late November and having submit their updated schedule A and travel history at the start of December 2021?

AOR: 16 Dec 2019
I am in a situation very similar to yours. Schedule A and travel history submitted in last week of November. Remedical passed in 1st week of December. AOR- 19 Dec 2019. No update so far.

Reactions: tsdhaliwal

Jith87

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Canada
Category........
FSW
I am in a situation very similar to yours. Schedule A and travel history submitted in last week of November. Remedical passed in 1st week of December. AOR- 19 Dec 2019. No update so far.
I got remedical and ADR ( Schedule A) on Nov 25th 2021. Remedical passed on Dec 9th 2021. No update till now.
Received CBSA notes yesterday applied on Jan 9th 2022 As per notes my schedule A review is going on.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
When a form is sent all details have to be filled.
Thanks a lot for your reply @legalfalcon
I had sent the completed form yesterday evening. As this document was supposed to be submitted by December 27th, i have also attached letter of explanation for filling incomplete form. Will that help to make sure the process continues without chance of rejection? Received below mail from IRCC as well, 12 hrs post submission Does this mean my file has been updated with the refreshed document?

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We’re experiencing a high volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We’ll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible

If you have an application in process, you can:
· check your application status online or

· request a change of address

Our agents do not have access to more information about your case status or processing times than you can access online. The processing office will contact you if further information is needed.

For more information, you can:

· get general information about our programs,

find an application package or form, and
· find answers to common questions in our Help Centre.

We understand that timely access to client support is important. Thank you for your patience.

Please do not reply to this email.

akriti91

Star Member
Dec 5, 2020
I got remedical and ADR ( Schedule A) on Nov 25th 2021. Remedical passed on Dec 9th 2021. No update till now.
Received CBSA notes yesterday applied on Jan 9th 2022 As per notes my schedule A review is going on.
Can you tell from where you ordered CBSA notes?

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
same here. i have submitted Schedule A on nov 26, 2021, ADR status change to Not Applicable. Remed passed on Dec 1,2021, since then absolutely nothing. Whats ur ADR status on GC Key?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Got a ghost update today. My background check changed from "We are processing your background check" to "Not Applicable". Spouse’s documents acknowledgement of receipt were 10 days ago. Hope that they will process my case in a decent pace from now on.

Last edited:

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
Finally got the golden mail today. OMG! This platform has being amazing. Everyone will get their good news soon.
Aor Dec 3 2019
Cor Nigeria
Visa office Ottawa.
Please if your Cor is Nigeria and you have gotten your RFV mail kindly help me. Do I have to schedule an appointment to submit my documents at the VFS office?

Ogobaby

Dec 6, 2019
To be honest, I didn’t do anything on my end. Just continuous prayers and painful patience
I finally got my RFV mail today. Please which photographer did you use and did you have to book an appointment at the VFS to submit your passport since biometrics has been done already.

aj211191

Nov 3, 2019
Hi All,
I had a question on filling the 'Appendix A updated information chart'. Do I need to add my spouse's name if she is a Canadian permanent resident already? Or would it just be me? Also, my spouse is not my sponsor either.