+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Aor - Dec 12, 2019
Vo - Ottawa
Background check changed to - "We are processing your Background Check" finally today
How much time it takes these days from this supposedly ip2 stage to ppr?
Medicals are valid till Aug 24, 2022.
What was it before? Were you also asked for any additional documents like Schedule A recently? Thanks

Ismath

Jan 22, 2018
Does anyone who have a "Due Date" mentioned in their GCMS on page no. 2 figure out what does this due date exactly mean?
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality:
Passed
Org Crime:
Medical:
Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing:
Complete
Other reqs:
Final:

APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To:
JW00205
Assigned By: JW00205
Due Date: 2020/07/30
Did you get the approval?
My case is also assigned to this id

Aqsara

Oct 8, 2019
Hello house! I got my PPR yesterday! After 3 medicals
AOR Dec 2019
3rd med passed- Jan 12, 2022
PPR 24 Jan 2022
VO Ottawa
Assigned to agent RC 9515
Congratulations.
May I know when did you get remedical done? To know how long is it taking to Pass after redicals

Gagan15

Jan 21, 2020
What was it before? Were you also asked for any additional documents like Schedule A recently? Thanks
Earlier Background was "In Process. We will send you a message when we start".

No they didn't ask for schedule A.
When i submitted my application in 2019, i had sent them schedule A that time through webform. So that's why i guess.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
@legalfalcon and other members
I am FSW O with Dec'2019 AOR, COR India. I had few queries -

1) Myself and spouse's passport had expired earlier so I had applied for new one with a new passport number few months back. Same has been sent to IRCC as well during that time vie webform. Wanted to check if the Police clearance certificate needs to be applied for again with my new passport number and resubmitted?

2) When I had added my child to the application in Nov'21, I had arranged a letter from my bank and submitted that as Proof of Funds. For 2 persons the fund requirement was around 16450 CAD and for 3 persons the POF is 20222 CAD. Most of the increase in amount got covered by increase in savings over the last year. However I had received a small amount of funds ( 90K INR which is around 1000 to 1500 CAD) from my wifes parents for the baby delivery payment in Oct'21 as a buffer in case the expenses increased. The hospital bill was settled via credit card so this amount is still in my joint account. Do I need to show a gift deed for that?

3) After a request letter was raised in my account requesting for fresh IMM5406 form, I had submitted the document by end of Dec'21 within the timeline given. However my PR application status is still showing as " Your Action is Required" in the online portal. Do I need to raise a webform and ask IRCC to update the status? Or will this be automatically changed, however close to 1 month nothing has been updated.

Your replies are greatly appreciated!

ssvg

Dec 19, 2019
Hello house! I got my PPR yesterday! After 3 medicals
AOR Dec 2019
3rd med passed- Jan 12, 2022
PPR 24 Jan 2022
VO Ottawa
Assigned to agent RC 9515
Great! Congratulations!
my timeline is the same - AOR Dec 2019, 3 medicals done so far. 3rd medical passed 1sr Dec 2021. but nothing so far.
Any advise?

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I also got a ghost update last Thursday and nothing after that. Talked to the agent and he said someone touched the file and put a BFD (Bring forward date) of Feb 10 on it. This means the file is to be opened again on that day or before that. I dont understand what is the logic of putting BFD again and again when you already have everything completed on the application. Remed passed on Nov 24th 2021. For god sake just make a decision. how long they want to keep dragging the application.

AOR Oct 2019
Remed passed Nov 2021
COR India
FSW Ottawa
hey , really appreciate your information - can you confirm when did IRCC gave you remedical request i.e. date ? I just got some information reg. BFD of 60 days or 90days.

so just assuming if you got remedical request on 10th of Nov - 90 days from that will be 10th Feb 2022

Reactions: bobrovsky07

Kaabzz

Jan 11, 2022
Great! Congratulations!
my timeline is the same - AOR Dec 2019, 3 medicals done so far. 3rd medical passed 1sr Dec 2021. but nothing so far.
Any advise?
I didn’t do anything in particular to speed up my process. I just waited and waited. I believe you’ll get your PPR soon

Reactions: Alicia Belle