+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ismath

Jan 22, 2018
There is an end date on gcms notes on my file, does the person who is assigned to the file has to complete it before the end date?
Does anyone know of if they need to meet the deadline t? Or doesnt matter

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
There is an end date on gcms notes on my file, does the person who is assigned to the file has to complete it before the end date?
Does anyone know of if they need to meet the deadline t? Or doesnt matter
@Ismath There is not guaranteed follow-up on these dates. The officer could take longer to review your file too.

Reactions: Ismath

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I did on 25th nov, still not updated.. When did you do it? Im literally anxious on why they are not updating it.. I have seen some got it updated within a week.
By any chance did you send ircc your e-medical confirmation sheet after meds using webform? I was wondering if I should considering its been sometime.

Traveller27

Dec 8, 2021
i think you should be able to travel. Pls confirm from the airline you intend to use . They assist with information before you can book a ticket. Go to the airport and confirm from those that do checkin.
I am from Nigeria too.
Hello Judy

Are you in the same situation? How do you plan to travel? Ethiopia Airlines isn't making any package arrangements for COPR holders from Banned countries.

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hello Judy

Are you in the same situation? How do you plan to travel? Ethiopia Airlines isn't making any package arrangements for COPR holders from Banned countries.
No i am not. Do you have a us visa or someone you can stay with in the us?
Try and explore the ghana or cotonou option (staying for 14 days). it might not be so expensive.
i think it’s better than your copr expiring and restarting the process of renewing it again.Better still, maybe send ircc a message for letter of authorization to travel.So sorry for the stress.

Reactions: Alicia Belle

ashu91

Nov 8, 2021
FSW-O
COR - USA
AOR - Dec 5, 2019

I recently got ADR - FBI Clearance Certificate. Anyone who received a similar request?

Request letter received - Nov 26
FBI Clearance Certificate uploaded - Dec 8

Traveller27

Dec 8, 2021
No i am not. Do you have a us visa or someone you can stay with in the us?
Try and explore the ghana or cotonou option (staying for 14 days). it might not be so expensive.
i think it’s better than your copr expiring and restarting the process of renewing it again.Better still, maybe send ircc a message for letter of authorization to travel.So sorry for the stress.
Thank you

Zeig

Mar 4, 2019
Just want to ask if they requested for a re-medical is it already a guarantee that I will get PPR after the re-medical is passed? My file updated last week and requested me to get a re-medical. I already scheduled to get re-medical next Wed.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
Just want to ask if they requested for a re-medical is it already a guarantee that I will get PPR after the re-medical is passed? My file updated last week and requested me to get a re-medical. I already scheduled to get re-medical next Wed.
@Zeig given the current trends, yes.

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Remedical is the last stage before they finalize the file and send you submission request

ser93

Jul 27, 2020
Same here. Tried what you did and same result even with three different browsers!

When I had this issue, I resolved by deleting search history and passwords, opening it in incognito, and using mobile data rather than wifi... hope this helps!

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
AOR : Dec 2019
1st medicals : Dec 2019 passed
second medicals : Dec 23 2020 Passed

GCMS notes June 2021: Approved

I am afraid that I will get 3rd medical request in last week( 23rd) of Dec 2021 again. Kindly please suggest do I have to go again for medicals ?? and what are the chances of PPR If I go again for re-medicals ?

Please suggest !

Last edited: