+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Gleeda

Nov 5, 2021
Being racist, sexist or communal doesn't behove anybody on this forum. If you are not able to give any constructive information or feedback, please do not comment on the group. Everybody has a lot going for them, nobody wants to listening to more filth. Also, remember that we are all planning to go to the same country and make it our future home.

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Hey guys.. Does anyone know why 2019 files are not being processed? I can only see mostly people with 2020 Aor getting re meds or ppr. I had same medical expiry date as a fellow 2020 applicant, but he got his re medical request and I didn't. I'm not able to find any logical answer for this and getting extremely worried and anxious day by day. Why can't they process in order of Aor, I feel it to be extremely unfair.

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
Hey guys.. Does anyone know why 2019 files are not being processed? I can only see mostly people with 2020 Aor getting re meds or ppr. I had same medical expiry date as a fellow 2020 applicant, but he got his re medical request and I didn't. I'm not able to find any logical answer for this and getting extremely worried and anxious day by day. Why can't they process in order of Aor, I feel it to be extremely unfair.
Please don't be anxious and worry about it, try to keep yourself occupied with something productive.

IRCC and Canada has their own preferences and we as the applicant can only wait and this system is way more fair than rest of the world. I am not saying it isn't unfair, it is, but we have to try to think from IRCC side, each application is unique in its own perspective, so they can't take same time to process. Moreover, each IRCC agent is a different human being, will process applications as they can.

I believe most applicant's from 2020 who received PPR request they are inland and have Canadian experience or Some PNP one's from out land got PPR request.

Don't worry we all are here with you waiting patiently for almost 2 years now, hopefully next 6 months will bring some good news, besides that I don't think we can do anything else.

So chill, learn and be ready when the request will come, usually things happen when you least expect them!

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
Please don't be anxious and worry about it, try to keep yourself occupied with something productive.

IRCC and Canada has their own preferences and we as the applicant can only wait and this system is way more fair than rest of the world. I am not saying it isn't unfair, it is, but we have to try to think from IRCC side, each application is unique in its own perspective, so they can't take same time to process. Moreover, each IRCC agent is a different human being, will process applications as they can.

I believe most applicant's from 2020 who received PPR request they are inland and have Canadian experience or Some PNP one's from out land got PPR request.

Don't worry we all are here with you waiting patiently for almost 2 years now, hopefully next 6 months will bring some good news, besides that I don't think we can do anything else.

So chill, learn and be ready when the request will come, usually things happen when you least expect them!
Thank you for this reply. Hope it gets better soon.

Alicia Belle

Star Member
Jul 14, 2021
And now watch all the indians go berserk but they were all crickets while this retard has been dumping all over the forum for weeks.
@legalfalcon

Thanks for your message

Lithin

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
Guys just got medical request. This is no less then a miracle for me. It was extended previously till 15th dec 2021. God bless you lovely people.
Hey
Did you ever get any ghost update or the mail about we're working on your application?