+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
No, buddy. You don't get to change your stance now by using filters as an excuse. You said, and I quote:

"If you check MyImmiTracker, you will see that this simply did not happen. The number of PPRs issued to people not in Canada was essentially zero until recently."

"There were, during the pandemic, moments in which specific countries sent "numerous" PPRs, this is true. But US was not among them."

Now, I just sent you a video of TONS of PPRs issued between December 2019 and now, i.e. the bulk of the pandemic period, for people residing in the USA. Far more than any other country during that period, if you check using filters, which is the point of filters.

Facts are facts, and we can't get around them, even if they don't support our narrative.
I am not changing my stance. In the worst part of the pandemic, which started in March 2020 and was somehow softened at some point after the summer (~July 2020) no one outside Canada was getting PPR. Why are you talking about December 2019, when in North America there was no pandemic at all?!

For the PPRs sent outside that period my point was that there is no "preference" or advantage in being resident of US. Which means that PPR are issued regardless of the country of residence. I never said that they did not issue PPR to US and surely enough I did not say that they did not issue PPR to US before the pandemic. You will notice that I used the quotes around the word numerous, which means that they were essentially zero during the core of the pandemic, as stated before in the same comment.

How can you pretend to prove the point that they are favoring US showing only PPR issued to people living in US? This is just a logic breakdown, you do not prove any fact, "buddy".

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
So, your quotes say that, "The number of PPRs issued to people not in Canada was essentially zero until recently."
And that, "There were, during the pandemic, moments in which specific countries sent "numerous" PPRs, this is true. But US was not among them."

Okay? So, you wanna talk about after March 2020. Fine.

You've now said, "In the worst part of the pandemic, which started in March 2020 and was somehow softened at some point after the summer (~July 2020) no one outside Canada was getting PPR."

Those are your own statements, correct? They're here on the forum for everyone to see. Cool. Now, if you actually went into MyImmiTracker, and used the Tool Panel, and used the sorting features, and used the filters, and used your mouse scroll wheel, and used whatever ability you have to actually read data properly... you would see the following:

Can you see those? Those are PPRs issued. Can you see what date I started screenshotting? March 2020, as you wanted. Can you see any particular country that keeps coming up really frequently? It's the United States of America.

You cannot make bold statements like that essentially no PPRs for those outside Canada were issued during the bulk of the NA pandemic period, from March 2020 to recently, when there are clearly all of those that were, indeed, issued. And I stopped at Feb 2021, because I had that many already. And you cannot make statements like that all countries of residence were issued equally, when there is very clearly a lean here towards the USA.

If you're unable to read and unwilling to admit you're wrong, I see no point to this conversation. But to anyone else looking at these posts, know that the accurate information is easily accessible online.
March 11 2020. That is when everything stopped and you just proved it with your last post. The 10-20 PPRs issued in the spring/early summer 2020 have essentially no meaning. After that it is mostly about travel restrictions, which yes, they are country specific.
More than all of this, if you put this into prospective and compare with the number of CEC or Inland applicants approved, you will see that it is just a drop in the sea.

There has been and there is this narrative that Canada favors US applicants. This is just creating useless frictions and base for discrimination and I will not allow people to keep feeding this. If you look at my signature, you may understand why this is so bothersome to me: I keep hearing people claiming that US residents are favorite and I am still here waiting, 20 months after AOR with no movement in my file.

P.S.: you cannot consider MyImmiTracker "accurate". It is just a sample with often incomplete information (there is no non-PNP FSW with >1000 points, just as an example).

Last edited:

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
So, your quotes say that, "The number of PPRs issued to people not in Canada was essentially zero until recently."
And that, "There were, during the pandemic, moments in which specific countries sent "numerous" PPRs, this is true. But US was not among them."

Okay? So, you wanna talk about after March 2020. Fine.

You've now said, "In the worst part of the pandemic, which started in March 2020 and was somehow softened at some point after the summer (~July 2020) no one outside Canada was getting PPR."

Those are your own statements, correct? They're here on the forum for everyone to see. Cool. Now, if you actually went into MyImmiTracker, and used the Tool Panel, and used the sorting features, and used the filters, and used your mouse scroll wheel, and used whatever ability you have to actually read data properly... you would see the following:

Can you see those? Those are PPRs issued. Can you see what date I started screenshotting? March 2020, as you wanted. Can you see any particular country that keeps coming up really frequently? It's the United States of America.

You cannot make bold statements like that essentially no PPRs for those outside Canada were issued during the bulk of the NA pandemic period, from March 2020 to recently, when there are clearly all of those that were, indeed, issued. And I stopped at Feb 2021, because I had that many already. And you cannot make statements like that all countries of residence were issued equally, when there is very clearly a lean here towards the USA.

If you're unable to read and unwilling to admit you're wrong, I see no point to this conversation. But to anyone else looking at these posts, know that the accurate information is easily accessible online.
Just few more screenshots, taken in order, without cutting off anything, in ~October 2020:

As you may notice, I did not "zoom in" on what is convenient for my thesis...

shalu rana

Jan 13, 2021
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-12-2019
@legalfalcon i got the RFV mail but there is no change in my gckey account . It shows in process status and while submitting the letter , what should i send with my passport the print out of email or something else?
kindly help

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon i got the RFV mail but there is no change in my gckey account . It shows in process status and while submitting the letter , what should i send with my passport the print out of email or something else?
kindly help
The GCkey will remain as is until the COPR is printed. Send your passport and when you see a change in GC key that is an indication that your visa/COPR has been issued.

Follow the instructions in the RFV letter.

Vipin123

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Anyone here who is OINP, AOR - Nov 2019, COR - India and VO - CIO, Sydney? That's my stats and I see many with the same receiving their PPR, and just wanted to see if anyone with the same is still here, waiting?

Reactions: Alicia Belle

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Anyone here who is OINP, AOR - Nov 2019, COR - India and VO - CIO, Sydney? That's my stats and I see many with the same receiving their PPR, and just wanted to see if anyone with the same is still here, waiting?
Don't worry, AOR December 2019 still with you ;) PNP Manitoba but doesn't matter. I believe there are no coloration between different offices timeline. They are all very slow and lazy unfortunately and we must wait. No choise

Reactions: Vipin123 and YCH