+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Contact the medical centre and ask them to upload the documents. If they say it's done then raise a webform with the medical confirmation that was given to you on the day of the medicals.
Can you get a remed if IRCC has not asked even though meds are expired? What is the process to apply for re-med and get it done? Mines expired and they haven't asked me. I would like to get a remed done @legalfalcon @sud6feb

Canmah

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
thanks. Do I need to register for remed? Or just goto a listed hospital and mention I want to get a remed done?

You have to book the appointment first (if in India).
Inform them its a upfront re-medical.
If the hospital provides e-medical service then you only need to provide Original passport and 2 photocopies.

Also find below the reply from legalfalcon on same query.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-outland-upfront-medicals-documents-required-other-details.745120/

Reactions: pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020

Menyueru

Aug 17, 2020
I noticed a few month ago my medical information disappeared from my profile and still isn't there, it had been extended until Jan 2022, should I worry?

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
You have to book the appointment first (if in India).
Inform them its a upfront re-medical.
If the hospital provides e-medical service then you only need to provide Original passport and 2 photocopies.

Also find below the reply from legalfalcon on same query.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-outland-upfront-medicals-documents-required-other-details.745120/
They apparently won't do re-meds in India unless IRCC requests for one. Not sure what to do. They haven't seen me a request and each time I raise a webform its an automated response. Did you get a re-med request?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
They apparently won't do re-meds in India unless IRCC requests for one. Not sure what to do. They haven't seen me a request and each time I raise a webform its an automated response. Did you get a re-med request?
Thats false.. I didn’t get a remed request yet i did my medicals last month.. they haven’t been updated to my application yet though

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Thats false.. I didn’t get a remed request yet i did my medicals last month.. they haven’t been updated to my application yet though
oh.. thanks for letting me know.. How did you go about it without an IME request? Did you do a walk in or schedule an appointment? And did you have to provide any document? The lady I spoke to mentioned that I needed to have an IME request form and my Passport copy when I came in for re-meds.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
oh.. thanks for letting me know.. How did you go about it without an IME request? Did you do a walk in or schedule an appointment? And did you have to provide any document? The lady I spoke to mentioned that I needed to have an IME request form and my Passport copy when I came in for re-meds.
I just booked an appointment n told them i wanted an upfront medical exam.. they didn’t ask anything else

Reactions: pk2711