+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi Kabayan! My CIO is in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Looks like theyre starting on the backlogs. My application has been dormant for the past 1 and a half year

We're same VO sir..hopefully po tlaga they're going to process/approve applications asap..when is the expiry of your medicals po?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Fingers crossed kabayan! Lapit na yan.
I was requested a re-medical last April 2021
Thank you sir..extended ang medicals namin January 2021 then remedicals of our son March 2021. Baka next yr pa kami, paexpire na namam medicals namin 5 months from now..Goodluck po satin :)

Reactions: dpx_o

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
IRCC has mentioned that it would take months to contact Expired COPRs in CIC News. Anyone has any idea whether 2021 would be possible to travel to canada

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi all. AOR Dec 2019 (outland) here.

Just received the PR Portal email saying my PR application is approved. It was also asking me for details like a Canadian address. At the bottom of the email it said that if Im not in Canada yet then I should let them know.

Now my question is - what's the next step after this? Will my being outside Canada delay processing?

Thanks much
Congrats to your approval. Have all of your stages been passed before being approved? Have you ever got PPR/COPR before that?

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
@legalfalcon : I got a re-medical request on July 23rd with a form IMM1017. However, I did upfront medical on July 8th as earlier I got mail to do so for my WP. So, I submitted same medical exam form with the help of web form to IRCC against PR application. Now, after a month the PR account is updated with status that they did not receive medical results. I am really surprised as my WP status got updated from not valid to valid after the submission of medicals, so what else do I need to do? Do I need to take one more medical test specifically with this form?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : I got a re-medical request on July 23rd with a form IMM1017. However, I did upfront medical on July 8th as earlier I got mail to do so for my WP. So, I submitted same medical exam form with the help of web form to IRCC against PR application. Now, after a month the PR account is updated with status that they did not receive medical results. I am really surprised as my WP status got updated from not valid to valid after the submission of medicals, so what else do I need to do? Do I need to take one more medical test specifically with this form?
IRCC will use the same medical report and you do not have to take a new medicals. The only issue is that the medical report has not been attached to your PR application. Send a webform and clarify it with IRCC.

dpx_o

Jan 1, 2021
Congrats to your approval. Have all of your stages been passed before being approved? Have you ever got PPR/COPR before that?
The last update I had before getting the PPR was last March 2021 - security and criminal background not initiated

And no, This is the first time I received a PPR/COPR

Reactions: haihttran

dpx_o

Jan 1, 2021
@legalfalcon Hi, would like to seek for your insights please

Just got my PPR but my medicals are expiring on April 2022. However I cannot land in Canada by then due to a scheduled surgery.

Can I just do an upfront medical on my own or should I contact IRCC beforehand?