CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
@legalfalcon I am trying to contact IRCC on +18882422100, I live in india and last time I tried using WeTalk app but now I am unable to reach this no. Is there any other contact no?

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
@pallavi_deo
As far as I know, for calling this number is the only option, but you can try raising a webform.
Last time I tried calling them, the call disconnected after hearing automated messages over multiple tries. It seems IRCC does not wish to provide us outlanders any update or move our files soon :(

DataScientist2023

Jul 19, 2021
How are my outlander comrades, waiting since Dec, 2019 feeling about no progress in our files? Did anyone got some update recently?
Been a silent reader for long, seems the wait won't be over at least till mid of 2022, which is heart breaking :(

Last edited:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Btw guys, is it any kind of statistic of number of people are still waiting since 2019 year? Because I am December 2019 AOR and application even still not finalized ( in process forever )... Do we operate any kind of numbers? 1.000, 10.000 or 100.000 of us are waiting?

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
How are my outlander comrades, waiting since Dec, 2019 feeling about no progress in our files? Did anyone got some update recently?
Been a silent reader for long, seems the wait won't be over at least till mid of 2022, which is heart breaking :(
I've been waiting.. At this point even mid 2022 seems fine with me.. I was worried about me never getting to go! I dont have an update other than once earlier this year when my meds were extended to end of April.. As per GCMS that I ordered last year my application is approved since April 2020. Two months ago, I raised a webform to submit my first vaccination certificate and asked if I need to re do meds.. And the response I got was - the concerned officer did not ask you to yet. If this changes we will keep you informed or something on those lines... I've ordered GCMS to view my file again.. I really hope we get our PPR sometime this year.. Literally 16 months odd since my application was approved. This wait is terrible! Hope once I send my second vaccine certificate they send me my PPR..

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I've been waiting.. At this point even mid 2022 seems fine with me.. I was worried about me never getting to go! I dont have an update other than once earlier this year when my meds were extended to end of April.. As per GCMS that I ordered last year my application is approved since April 2020. Two months ago, I raised a webform to submit my first vaccination certificate and asked if I need to re do meds.. And the response I got was - the concerned officer did not ask you to yet. If this changes we will keep you informed or something on those lines... I've ordered GCMS to view my file again.. I really hope we get our PPR sometime this year.. Literally 16 months odd since my application was approved. This wait is terrible! Hope once I send my second vaccine certificate they send me my PPR..
Don't worry u r in a far better position than many of us.... My AOR Is Dec 22 19...background check not initiated yet.... Medicals expired....no update since September 2020....stay positive.... Take care of your health.... Learn something which might help you settling when u finally go there.... Stop worrying... It's not gonna help....

One more thing did they ask you send vaccine certificate or did you send them?

Reactions: pk2711

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Same boat as you @anand.damojipurapu , seems like nothing has been done on my file, only once and agent told me eligibility has been passed, but now the automated system says they are checking my eligibility.

@pk2711 seems like you would be first in line to get the good news when things start moving :)

Hope the world could become normal soon.
oh.. Thank you for letting me know.. Thanks so much!

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Don't worry u r in a far better position than many of us.... My AOR Is Dec 22 19...background check not initiated yet.... Medicals expired....no update since September 2020....stay positive.... Take care of your health.... Learn something which might help you settling when u finally go there.... Stop worrying... It's not gonna help....

One more thing did they ask you send vaccine certificate or did you send them?
Thank you so much for letting me know.. Gives me some hope.. No they did not ask me for the certificate. I just shared it thinking maybe it might speed things up..

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
@pallavi_deo
As far as I know, for calling this number is the only option, but you can try raising a webform.
Last time I tried calling them, the call disconnected after hearing automated messages over multiple tries. It seems IRCC does not wish to provide us outlanders any update or move our files soon :(
Hey, thanks for replying, Yesterday was able to connect with them and got to know that 3 days before there is an entry for remed on my application, My medical was expire since 29th April 2021, so positively waiting for my application to get an update.

Reactions: DataScientist2023

manisingh13

Jun 2, 2019
Hey, thanks for replying, Yesterday was able to connect with them and got to know that 3 days before there is an entry for remed on my application, My medical was expire since 29th April 2021, so positively waiting for my application to get an update.
Remedical request or extension?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone, is there any update for expired COPR holders as well as other outland Dec. 2019 applicants?

I've recently got graduate admission offer to McMaster next Winter 2022 intake and am also still waiting for another decision from Ottawa and the University of Colorado - Denver in the US. Either way, I have to deal with dual intent on my visa applications since I have PR applications in both countries.

Reactions: tahonghaiha

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Hello everyone, is there any update for expired COPR holders as well as other outland Dec. 2019 applicants?

I've recently got graduate admission offer to McMaster next Winter 2022 intake and am also still waiting for another decision from Ottawa and the University of Colorado - Denver in the US. Either way, I have to deal with dual intent on my visa applications since I have PR applications in both countries.
Hey .. how did you call IRCC from india ???