17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
hey @legalfalcon ,
I am considering applying for a student visa while waiting for pr as fsw.
Based on ircc, dual intents is ok, but looks like I might be too old to apply for schools.
So, is that possible for me to tell visa officers that my purpose to attend schools is to learn new skills for me to survive in Canada as pr in the future?
do you think it is a practical approach for me?
Many thanks in advance!
Age is never a factor. However, how the education blends in your scheme of things and future is what matters. Eg. If you already have an engineering degree, and now you want to enrol for a diploma in engineering, then that is absurd a you already have a higher degree.

So it is the circumstances, the financial ability, your future goals, whether the education is provided in your country etc. that are taken into account.

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
Hi Guys,

Any chances that we will receive PPR/COPR in soon or at least by this year end ?

CEC outland( India)
AOR: December 2019
renewal passport asked : may 2020
re medicals : December 2020

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi Guys,

Any chances that we will receive PPR/COPR in soon or at least by this year end ?

CEC outland( India)
AOR: December 2019
renewal passport asked : may 2020
re medicals : December 2020
No one knows since everything could eventually get either better or worst in the next few months. Such an unpredictable period of time.

Last edited:

Aqsara

Oct 8, 2019
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office reviewed the eligibility requirements. We may contact you if additional information is required.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
AOR Dec 2019, FSW Outland (India). No re-medical req.

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
@legalfalcon and others - Request your advice
I am an FSW applicant ( DEC 2019 AOR) .. My wife is in early stages of pregnancy and we did the remedical test around 5days ago in India as we got an email to complete the same..My wife did not do the xray test as she was advised by the doctor to do it post delivery of the child..After the remedicals do I need to raise a webform with IRCC informing of my wifes pregnancy..or will they infer that from the medical report when it is uploaded online..Also is it compulsory to now add the incoming child into the PR application and should i write in the webform to IRCC requesting them to provide details of how I can add the child into the application..
Kindly provide your guidance on this matter..

Last edited:

Maddy_Arora

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Hi all,

on checking messages from last week,I have something to share- my client profile also received the email with subject line "Update on IRCC processing capacity / Mise à jour sur la capacité de traitement " twice.

AOR 28th Dec 2019

And i had also ordered correct GCMS notes: (Received within 35 days)

Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed- Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Reps:
Final:

In the officer notes: everything seems okay -no mention of review required under any category.

Hope this help.

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon hi!
I was wondering if you could guide me for writing a study plan for dual intent. I'm FSW-O and application is approved but stuck due to travel restrictions and pandemic. So I decided to go for student visa. I already have an admission just have to write study plan. But I hear it could be tricky so I'm looking for guidance.

Many thanks in advance!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon hi!
I was wondering if you could guide me for writing a study plan for dual intent. I'm FSW-O and application is approved but stuck due to travel restrictions and pandemic. So I decided to go for student visa. I already have an admission just have to write study plan. But I hear it could be tricky so I'm looking for guidance.

Many thanks in advance!
There are many resources available online and you can check them out.

https://students.ubc.ca/sites/students.ubc.ca/files/How to Write a Study Plan (V1 - April 2019).pdf

https://www.applyboard.com/blog/student-visa-canada-study-plan