+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
What is your application status? Are all stages passed?
Yes all stages are passed. I had updated IRCC last week about my change in country of residence and address. I had also called IRCC 2 weeks back to ask about my application status and I was informed a decision has been made on my file and my medicals have been extended till Oct 2021. My AOR is Dec 1, 2019. I hope not receiving the email is nothing to worry about.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Yes all stages are passed. I had updated IRCC last week about my change in country of residence and address. I had also called IRCC 2 weeks back to ask about my application status and I was informed a decision has been made on my file and my medicals have been extended till Oct 2021. My AOR is Dec 1, 2019. I hope not receiving the email is nothing to worry about.
Hello! Can you please share how you updated IRCC about a change in the country of residence and address? And how did you call IRCC? We'd like to call them as well. Thanks!
AOR November 2019, and we also didn't receive the email.

Inde05

Mar 3, 2020
My medicals had been extended to Feb 28th, 2021 - (they were originally valid until Sep 16th, 2020). So now my extended medicals are in expired state too. So whenever I decide to redo my medicals (either on mandate from IRCC or of my own volition) - it will be valid for one year - correct?

One year from now - I think the whole COVID situation should be under control.

So I think I should start hoping that I get my CoPR sooner rather than later. Am I making sense?
No need for remedical. If your file progresses. IRCC will recommend remedical

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I guess it's nothing to worry about. I have come to realize that tech is not their strong suit. And their email is not particularly reassuring tbh :(

Reactions: ad05

Kamal001

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Did u ask that when was the decision made?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello fellows, may I ask whether any of you guys is stuck at “security not started”? I wonder what could be wrong that might lead to the delay of the security check!?!

Last edited:

ad05

Feb 25, 2020
Hello! Can you please share how you updated IRCC about a change in the country of residence and address? And how did you call IRCC? We'd like to call them as well. Thanks!
AOR November 2019, and we also didn't receive the email.
Hello! I updated IRCC about my change in country of residence and address by using the web form on the IRCC website. Here is the website -
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Also, I called IRCC using the Text Now app and the number is 888-242-2100.

Jenny20133

Jun 16, 2020
I ordered CBSA notes. Note 1 is "add to covid group 2". Note 2 is " ***officer review: admissibility**** Security: PA background information reviewed. Results Spouse: Background information reviewed,
Does that mean my security check is passed or still in progress? Thanks.

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
hey @legalfalcon ,
I am considering applying for a student visa while waiting for pr as fsw.
Based on ircc, dual intents is ok, but looks like I might be too old to apply for schools.
So, is that possible for me to tell visa officers that my purpose to attend schools is to learn new skills for me to survive in Canada as pr in the future?
do you think it is a practical approach for me?
Many thanks in advance!