+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sufman

Nov 4, 2020
AOR 31st Oct 2019, no updates since medical done in Nov 2019, no remedical request. Just ordered GCMS for the 1st time. Anyone from Oct or Nov 2019 without remedical request or update? It's getting really scary.
Same - in the same boat too. No re-medical request or update (meds expired in Feb 21). I did raise a webform in May 2020 and was told my application had been approved but have heard nothing since. Every webform I've raised since, I get a generic response saying my application is still in progress.

Reactions: bhattdika20

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
AOR 31st Oct 2019, no updates since medical done in Nov 2019, no remedical request. Just ordered GCMS for the 1st time. Anyone from Oct or Nov 2019 without remedical request or update? It's getting really scary.
same, no update whatsoever, final is approved per GCMS notes though

Reactions: pop8455

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Hi there! FSW Outland AOR Nov 2019. We did our medicalS in October 2019. No re-medical request. We ordered GCMS twice - the application was approved in April 2020, but no COPR. No update on the profile either (last update - you passed your medical exam in December 2019). You are not alone!

Reactions: pop8455

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Did you guys receive an email from IRCC today? With subject line "Update on IRCC processing capacity". I received such email first time.

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
Hi there! FSW Outland AOR Nov 2019. We did our medicalS in October 2019. No re-medical request. We ordered GCMS twice - the application was approved in April 2020, but no COPR. No update on the profile either (last update - you passed your medical exam in December 2019). You are not alone!
Geez thanks! That's reassuring... Thanks again

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@caipsnotes
I need your help urgently.

I received my second set of GCMS notes today (First set of notes I got in Nov 2020) and the only change that I see is Under Assessments section.
Other reqs went from blank to Not Started. Can you please let me know what does this mean?
Hi

Other Req: (also ORE) Other Requirement. Most applicants will see this section as blank or "not started" and it will remain so. This section pertains to information requested from other agencies.

Feb 1, 2021
I didn't. Can you share the contents?
I also got the email from IRCC today. There is nothing new that we are not aware of but atleast they have sent some communication about the process.
Below is the content:

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.

Last edited:

$R27

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi Visa Office
App. Filed.......
11 October 2019
Did you guys receive an email from IRCC today? With subject line "Update on IRCC processing capacity". I received such email first time.
I too have received the same email...

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I also got the email from IRCC today. There is nothing new that we are not aware of but atleast they have sent some communication about the process.
Below is the content:

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application.

Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

In order to provide you with the most up-to-date information about our current processing capacity, we are posting weekly updates on expected processing delays by type of application.
yup received this email...