+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Meera dixit

Mar 19, 2021
If you did not claim 50 points for offer of employment, you can change your job. However, if you claimed points for your current job, then just inform IRCC that you are no longer working for the employer listed in your work experience, so that IRCC is aware.
Thanks! And that should be done via webform?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everybody, does anyone know by chance why the security check of several 2019 applicants is still left not started while their eligibility has been cleared for months!? I am one of them waiting for nearly half of a year after my Eligibility was conclusively passed!

miss_yeyah

Sep 6, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-11-2019
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Passport Req..
17-11-2021
I'm still waiting for ppr.
AOR - Dec 2019
Remedical - Jan 2021
PNP-Outland

We have plans of visiting my parents in the US and will be staying for 4 to 5 months. What if we receive ppr before our 5th month in the US. Do we need to go back to our home country where we have lodged our application for the visa stamping or can we send our passport in a visa office in the US for visa stamping? Thanks.

SG2112

Mar 23, 2021
@legalfalcon

I am an outland applicant with my spouse and my son as dependents. I submitted an online application under the FSW category (Express Entry).
As per the last GCMS notes, below is the status:

AOR: 31st Nov 2018
Primary Office – New Delhi (file was moved here in Jan 2020)
Secondary Office – CPC Ottava
Eligibility: Failed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed – Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: Not Started
Final:

Going through the case processing agent’s review notes on Eligibility (done in Nov 2018), there are no negative observation mentioned. Some key things written are; MI3 A11.2: Met R75, NRT R10 OK, Recommendation: Pass Criminality, Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete.

Also, the status for Eligibility has been changing, while it was Met a few months back.
My question is why is the status showing as failed? Is it because the medicals have expired?

Also, it’s been over 2 years, I haven’t heard from IRCC if there is any information or documents are required from me? I am really clueless on what can I do from my end?

Have written to IRCC through the web forms a few times now but the responses are very standard without any specific information.

In June 2020 and Dec 2020, I received emails mentioning “We’re still working on your application” – Not sure what to interpret of this?

Could you please guide me? In case the above information is not sufficient, please do let me know what else you need from me, so that you can assist me.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
@legalfalcon

I am an outland applicant with my spouse and my son as dependents. I submitted an online application under the FSW category (Express Entry).

HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

Going through the case processing agent’s review notes on Eligibility (done in Nov 2018), there are no negative observation mentioned. Some key things written are; MI3 A11.2: Met R75, NRT R10 OK, Recommendation: Pass Criminality, Ready to finalize RPRF: Complete.

Also, the status for Eligibility has been changing, while it was Met a few months back.
My question is why is the status showing as failed? Is it because the medicals have expired?

Also, it’s been over 2 years, I haven’t heard from IRCC if there is any information or documents are required from me? I am really clueless on what can I do from my end?

Have written to IRCC through the web forms a few times now but the responses are very standard without any specific information.

In June 2020 and Dec 2020, I received emails mentioning “We’re still working on your application” – Not sure what to interpret of this?

Could you please guide me? In case the above information is not sufficient, please do let me know what else you need from me, so that you can assist me.
Lookout for an officer review. It should be on the top. Whats the top note? Hope that isn't redacted. Do you see (15.1) or (16.1) somewhere on the top corner of the notes page under the Canadian flag?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

When you say the status shows as failed, can you post that note and it is in what context.

Based on your post it seems the eligibility is recommended passed.

SG2112

Mar 23, 2021
Lookout for an officer review. It should be on the top. Whats the top note? Hope that isn't redacted. Do you see (15.1) or (16.1) somewhere on the top corner of the notes page under the Canadian flag?
Hi, There are 2 reviews.
Review Type - Porgram Assistant
And teh second one by Case Processing Agent.
Both these reviews seem to be fine.
Under The notes section, it says "Status inquiry received from PA via email. Confirmed that file is currently awaiting officer reveiw". This was updated in May 2020. Post which in June and 2020 and Dec 2020, I received emails mentioning “We’re still working on your application” (Not sure what do I interpret from these)

A few pages / section of the GCMS notes (for eg. Appeals and Litigation section and Associations section) has "s.16(1)(c)" written on the top right hand corner.

Let me know in case you have some other questions?

What do you make out of the situation? Where is the process stuck? What can I do?

SG2112

Mar 23, 2021
When you say the status shows as failed, can you post that note and it is in what context.

Based on your post it seems the eligibility is recommended passed.
@legalfalcon

Its on the page 2 of the GCMS notes under section 'Assesments'

ASSESSMENTS
HIRV:
Misrepresentation:
Final:

Going further below in the GCMS notes under section - EE ELIGIBILITY, it mentions

ASSESSMENT

ASSESSMENT 1
UCI: 111xxxxxxx
Type: Candidate Assessment

ASSESSMENT 2

ASSESSMENT 3

Does this hlep?

What do you make out of the situation? What can I do?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Hi, There are 2 reviews.
Review Type - Porgram Assistant
And teh second one by Case Processing Agent.
Both these reviews seem to be fine.
Under The notes section, it says "Status inquiry received from PA via email. Confirmed that file is currently awaiting officer reveiw". This was updated in May 2020. Post which in June and 2020 and Dec 2020, I received emails mentioning “We’re still working on your application” (Not sure what do I interpret from these)

A few pages / section of the GCMS notes (for eg. Appeals and Litigation section and Associations section) has "s.16(1)(c)" written on the top right hand corner.

Let me know in case you have some other questions?

What do you make out of the situation? Where is the process stuck? What can I do?
Having clause 16(1) on any of the pages implies that the info for that page has been purposely redacted. I'll have legal falcon to continue to avoid clutter

Growthhacker2021

Jan 11, 2021
@caipsnotes
I need your help urgently.

I received my second set of GCMS notes today (First set of notes I got in Nov 2020) and the only change that I see is Under Assessments section.
Other reqs went from blank to Not Started. Can you please let me know what does this mean?

Lchinjohn

Star Member
Nov 8, 2019
AOR 31st Oct 2019, no updates since medical done in Nov 2019, no remedical request. Just ordered GCMS for the 1st time. Anyone from Oct or Nov 2019 without remedical request or update? It's getting really scary.

pop8455

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
AOR 31st Oct 2019, no updates since medical done in Nov 2019, no remedical request. Just ordered GCMS for the 1st time. Anyone from Oct or Nov 2019 without remedical request or update? It's getting really scary.
I’m in the same boat with no remedical or update, however I sent IRCC a webform about something and they replied with a generic message that the application was still in progress... I’d like to think so!