+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
@legalfalcon : I am CEC inland AOR JAN 2020 applicant COR= Canada, spouse COR= India. My meds got expired on 19th Dec 2020. Since then it is showing status as reviewing medicals. As my spouse is in India, my application has not moved an inch since June 2020. So, we applied for her spousal Open WP in Aug 2020. There as well meds were passed on 22nd Jan 2021. After that, there is no update. Do you see any possibility of WP getting approved in FEB 2021? Is there any other way ( visa application) which will allow her to travel to Canada ?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Did you receive copr by mail or did somebody call you? Were you placed in a group called CB COVID pace?
Just an update on my IRCC account. My old GCMS notes say that I was placed on COVID pace group a long time ago.

hassan1212

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello! Can you pls tell me when was your medicals got expired ? Mine is also extended till 29th April 2021(got to know from latest gcms) but I didnt receive any remeds request yet. Thank you
Really not sure how IRCC is moving forward with this medical thing. My medical extension is expiring in the end of Feb and I was still wondering whether ill get a re med request or an extension again.

Reactions: ki2_2019

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
Any inland applicants still waiting from December 2019? what is your latest status?
Yep still waiting. Inland, EE FST, Dec 8th 2019 aor. November gcms said no update since Feb 2020, sec not started, recommend passed.
I have to apply for second bridging visa shortly, has anyone here had to apply for a second one?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon : I am CEC inland AOR JAN 2020 applicant COR= Canada, spouse COR= India. My meds got expired on 19th Dec 2020. Since then it is showing status as reviewing medicals. As my spouse is in India, my application has not moved an inch since June 2020. So, we applied for her spousal Open WP in Aug 2020. There as well meds were passed on 22nd Jan 2021. After that, there is no update. Do you see any possibility of WP getting approved in FEB 2021? Is there any other way ( visa application) which will allow her to travel to Canada ?
WP is the fastest, but IRCC is experiencing delays. There is no way to expedite the process though.

As regards meds, there is a backlog of medicals, if your meds has expired, then it would have been sent for reassessment, give it some time and it will be extended. If not, then you will be informed of re-med.

You can also call IRCC and ask.

Reactions: kunal10208

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Yep still waiting. Inland, EE FST, Dec 8th 2019 aor. November gcms said no update since Feb 2020, sec not started, recommend passed.
I have to apply for second bridging visa shortly, has anyone here had to apply for a second one?
Hi ,I'm also a FST applicant ,AOR 05 2019, rest everything same as your's. I just applied for my 2nd extension for my BOWP . Pm me so we can keep in touch shahul.ali82@gmail.com

Reactions: mattrawlins86

Rahul221

Nov 4, 2019
I called IRCC today and asked about the status of my application, the agent told me that everything has been passed but final approval is pending and since your re- medicals is updated just 3 days back, you can expect COPR before the month end.

curious_321

Aug 2, 2019
I called IRCC today and asked about the status of my application, the agent told me that everything has been passed but final approval is pending and since your re- medicals is updated just 3 days back, you can expect COPR before the month end.
When did you got the remedical request?

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
Thats awesome. Are you FSW-O by any chance? And what is your COR?

Rahul221

Nov 4, 2019
Thats awesome. Are you FSW-O by any chance? And what is your COR?
I was really frustrated because my application was not moving at all for almost 8 months, security was not started so in Dec 2020 I wrote an emotional message in the web form, and I got a reply after a month that my medical has expired and they asked me to contact again once the medical is completed again. So I went for the medical again 10 days back and it was uploaded on my profile 3 days back and today when I called they were reluctant to give me a timeline initially as they usually do but when I again requested them to give me any idea about the timeline, the agent told me to expect the golden mail by the end of this month.

pk2711

Jan 15, 2020
I was really frustrated because my application was not moving at all for almost 8 months, security was not started so in Dec 2020 I wrote an emotional message in the web form, and I got a reply after a month that my medical has expired and they asked me to contact again once the medical is completed again. So I went for the medical again 10 days back and it was uploaded on my profile 3 days back and today when I called they were reluctant to give me a timeline initially as they usually do but when I again requested them to give me any idea about the timeline, the agent told me to expect the golden mail by the end of this month.
I totally get the frustration. There has been no movement on my file too. I got my GCMS exactly after 90 days and I see my medical is extended to April end. Hope they send out PPR by end of the month. What did you use to call them? When I use TextNow it only rings and no one answers.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hi all, received re-med request yesterday. Today when i called the agent said that my security is still not started. Here m confused as till now I was under the impression that re-meds are received when security is done. But today i get to know that even my criminality is still in process..SO frustrating!! Is there anyone with similar situation?