December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
How many days they take to update results after remedical???

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I did it from Bangalore,India and its 7th working day today..Still waiting for update
Maybe call up ircc and ask if they received it. The profile will get updated only when they start to process ur medical and u pass them. Atleast that's what the agent told me.
For me, they received it the very next day but gckey didn't change until the 3 or 4th day.

Reactions: December2019

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
Hi,

My medicals were extended on Nov 2020. By calling ircc, came to know it was extended Apr 30th. So i proactively did thr remeds without request on Dec 18th and submitted the form thru webform. Jan 19th, i got the acknowledgement saying webform doc was received and fwd to concerned officer. And on Feb 2nd got the PPR. I submitted my passport only yday and waiting for COPR to arrive to chk the validity date. Hope this helps others. And yes am an Indian resident.

Cheers
Shan
Many congratulations for receiving PPR email and finally the endless wait is over.
If I understand correctly, you got to know that your medicals were extended then why did you go for remed ? And do you think it helped in fetching the PPR sooner ? I"m PNP-O with AOR - Dec 04th

Reactions: pallavi_deo

onyeisi

Nov 26, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon I received my GCMS notes in November last year. I am FSW-Outland and my AOR is Dec 5th, 2019. My GCMS notes showed that my Eligibility was passed in May last year also my criminality was passed and Info Sharing Complete though security is showing is blank. I also received a webform response stating my Security and Criminality were Valid. My Questions are

1.) Do you think my Medical has been extended seeing that it expired at the end of November last year. The first section of my medical shows it was passed but expired in November. The second shows a different date and I am a bit confused about it. I have attached an image showing the second section of it https://ibb.co/y6qCq3b

2.) The job I claimed points during my EE process, I left it on September 30th, 2020. Do I need to inform IRCC that I have left the job if Yes how do I go about informing them?

Thank you

Last edited:

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
I did it from Bangalore,India and its 7th working day today..Still waiting for update
You might need to check with the facility where you did the medicals of them having sent the reports? RMO (New Delhi) usually processes the reports in 1 business day from the time they receive it. They don't have much medical backlog as of now.

Reactions: December2019

Shaanoh

Nov 2, 2018
Many congratulations for receiving PPR email and finally the endless wait is over.
If I understand correctly, you got to know that your medicals were extended then why did you go for remed ? And do you think it helped in fetching the PPR sooner ? I"m PNP-O with AOR - Dec 04th
I am not sure if the remeds on my part triggered the PPR. However, the extension given was only 5 months and by Dec 1 month is gone. Knowing year end and vacation on first half of Jan I was sure that nothing will happen. That leaves with 3 months of validity which wont help me in any case if I get PPR. So to increase validity I did go for remeds on my own. If that triggered my PPR, I can't be sure and I am not complaining either. :)

Doing remeds might cost few more bugs but with this uncertain times it helps prolonging your validity and gives a chance to VO to issue PPR considering the COPR will expire close to 1 year. Good Luck!

Cheers
Shan

engineer1984

Jun 3, 2020
I am not sure if the remeds on my part triggered the PPR. However, the extension given was only 5 months and by Dec 1 month is gone. Knowing year end and vacation on first half of Jan I was sure that nothing will happen. That leaves with 3 months of validity which wont help me in any case if I get PPR. So to increase validity I did go for remeds on my own. If that triggered my PPR, I can't be sure and I am not complaining either. :)

Doing remeds might cost few more bugs but with this uncertain times it helps prolonging your validity and gives a chance to VO to issue PPR considering the COPR will expire close to 1 year. Good Luck!

Cheers
Shan
Thanks Shan for your prompt and informative reply..

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon I received my GCMS notes in November last year. I am FSW-Outland and my AOR is Dec 5th, 2019. My GCMS notes showed that my Eligibility was passed in May last year also my criminality was passed and Info Sharing Complete though security is showing is blank. I also received a webform response stating my Security and Criminality were Valid. My Questions are

1.) Do you think my Medical has been extended seeing that it expired at the end of November last year. The first section of my medical shows it was passed but expired in November. The second shows a different date and I am a bit confused about it. I have attached an image showing the second section of it https://ibb.co/y6qCq3b

2.) The job I claimed points during my EE process, I left it on September 30th, 2020. Do I need to inform IRCC that I have left the job if Yes how do I go about informing them?

Thank you

When security is in progress or passed, it will show as blank.

To read on security, see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

1. To know you will have to call IRCC, send webform or see your GCMS notes. The link you shared isn't working.

2. YEs, you should inform that you no longer work there. Just send a webform and inform that effective [date] you resigned from you job and no longer work there.

onyeisi

Nov 26, 2020
Thank you for your reply @legalfalcon. This is a link to the imagehttps://ibb.co/tCXDZjw I am sorry about the other one not working. I will send a web form detailing that I left my previous employment. Do I need to give them a reason for leaving or just tell them the date I left? Will it also affect my eligibility?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Thank you
Here is the correct info.

Security is not always blank if it's in progress, see this example of Gcms Notes from CBSA. It's always redacted if it's been completed. As 49% of all Gcms Notes requests from IRCC are delayed (latest stats) it's suggested to obtain the same from CBSA instead. Same process and cost ( https://bit.ly/34nuJPu )

More about security that others cite https://bit.ly/3iXMnyw

The validity of the medical is shown in the screen shot you shared.

About job changes do send in the web form.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you for your reply @legalfalcon. This is a link to the imagehttps://ibb.co/tCXDZjw I am sorry about the other one not working. I will send a web form detailing that I left my previous employment. Do I need to give them a reason for leaving or just tell them the date I left? Will it also affect my eligibility?
The image you shared will also have the validity dates. It will look like:

If your meds are expired, then you can send a webform and ask IRCC to provide you with an update on whether your medicals have been extended. Also, as per update from IRCC, there is a backlog on medicals, so it may be the case that your meds have been sent for reassessment and pending a determination.

You can also call IRCC, and ask about your meds, or request new GCMS notes, which will have this info.

Once your meds are extended, they will be update and only then you will be able to see them on your MyCIC account. In some cases, an extension may have been given but not yet updated.

Reactions: onyeisi