Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes CEC inland from oct 2019. So why mine from 2019 is left and they are processing 2020? What should I do?
There is nothing much you can do. You can send webforms, or contact your Member of Parliament and see if that helps. There are many applications stuck that are untouched for months. COVID was an issue, but lately IRCC has been allocated additional resources, so in the months to come, we may see some faster processing. Starting last week of December, IRCC has been implementing changes.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
There is nothing much you can do. You can send webforms, or contact your Member of Parliament and see if that helps.
Thanks, but why IRCC doesnt process as they recieve applications? It seems that they forgot our applications from 2019 and give previlege to others from 2020. This processing sounds to be unfair.

Reactions: abhi77

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, but why IRCC doesnt process as they recieve applications? It seems that they forgot our applications from 2019 and give previlege to others from 2020. This processing sounds to be unfair.
The timelines for each application differ based on the complexity, the office it is being processed, and the time taken by external agencies such as RCMP, CBSA, CSIS et al.

Even when IRCC may have done their work, a file be pending with other agencies. Also, factor in COVID.

But this is an unfortunate situation and I hope you receive the COPR at the earliest.

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
The timelines for each application differ based on the complexity, the office it is being processed, and the time taken by external agencies such as RCMP, CBSA, CSIS et al.

Even when IRCC may have done their work, a file be pending with other agencies. Also, factor in COVID.

But this is an unfortunate situation and I hope you receive the COPR at the earliest.
Thanks but when all stages are passed that means that IRCC did not finalize the application, even when all other agents submitted the results to IRCC. The point is that IRCC have not finalized 2019 CEC inlands and now they are working on 2020 applicants. This type of pocessing is what we think seems to be unfair.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks but when all stages are passed that means that IRCC did not finalize the application, even when all other agents submitted the results to IRCC. The point is that IRCC have not finalized 2019 CEC inlands and now they are working on 2020 applicants. This type of pocessing is what we think seems to be unfair.
Applications are not processed on a first in first out basis. It seems unfair and is, and this is why there are many people objecting and filing petitions. But unless IRCC makes a policy change, and someone works on your application, you just have to wait it out.

Reactions: Preetham.v

Parisuzy

Feb 22, 2020
Applications are not processed on a first in first out basis. It seems unfair and is, and this is why there are many people objecting and filing petitions. But unless IRCC makes a policy change, and someone works on your application, you just have to wait it out.
That is why we are here all and waiting after 2 years. Probably all of 2019 applicants are complex. That is why we are all sharing our experinces through this forum to have more relief. Also it doesnt makes sense that 2020 applications be reviewed first, then 2019, and then 2018. Any way, our waiting is what we all do through this forums and thanks to all these websites.

Last edited:

nhincompoop

Dec 20, 2019
I've been lurking here a while - my partner is an inland applicant from December 2019 who is also still waiting like many of you. My theory is based on the IRCC's normal target of processing 80% applications processed within 6 months. Because 2020 was such an unusual year, they've missed this target by a long shot, and working on these now doesn't change that. However, if they were to work on newer applications now, they can still get closer to this target in 2021. If they operate on a first in, first out basis, they would not only impact processing targets for 2019-2020, but also for 2021.

Is it unfair? On an individual basis, of course. Everyone's case is personal to them and not having answers creates a lot of anxiety for all of us. But as a collective, to the IRCC, we are all one case out of many many.

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
I've been lurking here a while - my partner is an inland applicant from December 2019 who is also still waiting like many of you. My theory is based on the IRCC's normal target of processing 80% applications processed within 6 months. Because 2020 was such an unusual year, they've missed this target by a long shot, and working on these now doesn't change that. However, if they were to work on newer applications now, they can still get closer to this target in 2021. If they operate on a first in, first out basis, they would not only impact processing targets for 2019-2020, but also for 2021.

Is it unfair? On an individual basis, of course. Everyone's case is personal to them and not having answers creates a lot of anxiety for all of us. But as a collective, to the IRCC, we are all one case out of many many.
Of course, it is not fair!
For us, outlanders, sure, we cannot travel due to this pandemic, but such a long waiting can also change everyone's life and career plan. for IRCC, we are just numbers, their work.
But we have our dreams, our family, our career. Has IRCC ever cared? no.
For people who submitted docs in 2019 or the first half of 2020, we, really deserve to be processed first.
If IRCC can let the new applicants cut our line (which is happening), I have to say, it is hard to expect too much justice and fairness in Canada.
At least for me, I have changed my mind, I do not fantasize about Canada as a dream country anymore. Instead, immigration is more like a trade now, I need something from Canada, and Canada needs my labor force and talent, fine, let's talk about it.

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
For us, outlanders, sure, we cannot travel due to this pandemic, but such a long waiting can also change everyone's life and career plan. for IRCC, we are just numbers, their work.
For people who submitted docs in 2019 or the first half of 2020, we, really deserve to be processed first.
If IRCC can let the new applicants cut our line (which is happening), I have to say, it is hard to expect too much justice and fairness in Canada.
At least for me, I have changed my mind, I do not fantasize about Canada as a dream country anymore. Instead, immigration is more like a trade now, I need something from Canada, and Canada needs my labor force and talent, fine, let's talk about it.
Brilliantly put together. I loved this part the most "immigration is more like a trade now.."

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
It looks very likely I will receive my US green card even before getting my Canadian PR LOL!! What a disastrous time!

EnthuChap

Jun 9, 2014
Toronto
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-12-2019
Doc's Request.
22-01-2020
Nomination.....
26-11-2019
AOR Received.
01-12-2019
Med's Request
02-11-2019
Med's Done....
17-01-2020
Passport Req..
06-04-2021
LANDED..........
10-09-2021
immigrations is always a trade, Canada does not do charity to invite us, they need us to buy properties and pay tax to boost their economy, and maintain their health care system or whatever. In exchange, we have better lives than home country.
I appreciate the practical viewpoint that you hold for Canada, because there are many who blindly love Canada! They feel that everything Canada does is correct, even if it harms thems :p

Last edited:

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020

Chasing after a meaningless metric feels pointless, understandably the staff was just following the guidelines but it truly feels like we are being sacrificed just to make a pointless number look good.

• Haha
Reactions: EnthuChap

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
Is there anyone whose re-medical is being reviewed for longer duration? My medical status was updated from passed to 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam' on 6th Dec 2020. Since then it has not changed. Anyone knows why it should take this much time?