+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
My long journey finally comes to an end, got the COPR!!

CEC - PNP
AOR Dec 2019
MEP Jan 2020 and Dec 2020
COPR Jan 2021

Processing time was over 400 days so it has been a roller coaster ride, especially for the last 200 days.

I wish each one you you, all the very best for this arduous journey. May you all muster enough strength to withstand whatever life throws at you on the way to your destination.

Stay Strong!!

God Speed!!
Amazing - congratulations!!! Please let us know which visa office. Thanks!

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Hi guys,
Pls I need help here. I am a primary applicant resident in CA with a dependent overseas. I received PPr information for my dependent from etibicoke office but it stated clearly that he can’t submit documents until I have been confirmed permanent resident. My questions are
1. I haven’t received COPR for myself or instructions on how to submit my documents to CPC ottawa. Does anyone know how long this will take ?
2. On my spouse ppr , it was stated that me, the primary candidate would be contacted for a landing interview. Does anyone know if I would be contacted by email or telephone? Are landing interviews still holding ?
3. Pls does anyone have the same experience and would like to share the steps on how they tackled it.

thanks and I anticipate your reply .
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys,
Pls I need help here. I am a primary applicant resident in CA with a dependent overseas. I received PPr information for my dependent from etibicoke office but it stated clearly that he can’t submit documents until I have been confirmed permanent resident. My questions are
1. I haven’t received COPR for myself or instructions on how to submit my documents to CPC ottawa. Does anyone know how long this will take ?
2. On my spouse ppr , it was stated that me, the primary candidate would be contacted for a landing interview. Does anyone know if I would be contacted by email or telephone? Are landing interviews still holding ?
3. Pls does anyone have the same experience and would like to share the steps on how they tackled it.

@legalfalcon
This has already been answered at https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/confusing-passport-request-letter.718486/#post-9139774

Praskash Shrestha

Oct 28, 2018
Hi guys,

@legalfalcon
My application is in the same visa office as yours and in the applicant's condition as well ( primary applicant is Canada and dependent overseas ). When I ordered the GCMS notes in December, the security was not started yet. Do you know when your security was started? Also, If you don't mind could you share the location of your dependent?

Judy12

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
My application is in the same visa office as yours and in the applicant's condition as well ( primary applicant is Canada and dependent overseas ). When I ordered the GCMS notes in December, the security was not started yet. Do you know when your security was started? Also, If you don't mind could you share the location of your dependent?
My security was completed May last year. Your security might have been completed, it’s usually not indicated in gcms note. Call or send a web form to confirm

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
My security was completed May last year. Your security might have been completed, it’s usually not indicated in gcms note. Call or send a web form to confirm
@Praskash Shrestha

The final decision on security screening is never disclosed in the Gcms Notes. However if you obtain the same Gcms Notes from CBSA it will show In Progress if its underway. See CBSA security screening manual to learn how security works https://bit.ly/3mqHP5I

Jpsp

Dec 3, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon can you please give me some adviceon my situation, I am an FSW O applicant with AOR date 31 december 2019 currently waiting for my PPR. I live in Australia, from where I filed my application. I want to move back to my home country India due to family reasons. Will doing this affect or delay my file in any way?

amyung

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon can you please give me some adviceon my situation, I am an FSW O applicant with AOR date 31 december 2019 currently waiting for my PPR. I live in Australia, from where I filed my application. I want to move back to my home country India due to family reasons. Will doing this affect or delay my file in any way?
I was from Australia too, AOR Nov 2019, moved back home since the pandemic started. I don't think it will affect your file or it shouldn't, just update them your new address and they should then send your PPR to appropriate LO.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Changing your country of residence will have no impact on the processing as such. After your move to India, Inform IRCC of the change and your new address. Your LVO will be change to India, and when a decision has been made on your application, you will be asked to submit your PP at a visa office in India.

Reactions: livan12345

Jpsp

Dec 3, 2020
I was from Australia too, AOR Nov 2019, moved back home since the pandemic started. I don't think it will affect your file or it shouldn't, just update them your new address and they should then send your PPR to appropriate LO.
[/QUOTE
Changing your country of residence will have no impact on the processing as such. After your move to India, Inform IRCC of the change and your new address. Your LVO will be change to India, and when a decision has been made on your application, you will be asked to submit your PP at a visa office in India.
Thanks for the reply

Jpsp

Dec 3, 2020
Thanks for the reply

Reactions: legalfalcon

livan12345

Jan 28, 2021
I got invitation as part of PNP: Ontario
My AOR is 19-Dec-2019.

I received my GCMS note a couple of days ago and it says:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: (blank- no entry was made here)
HIRV: (blank- no entry was made here)
Criminality : passed
Org Crime: (blank- no entry was made here)
Medicals: Passed
Misrepresentation: (blank- no entry was made here)
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs: (blank- no entry was made here)
Final: (blank- no entry was made here)

Visa Office:
Primary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Secondary Office: CPC Ottawa

Could anybody in this good community help me to clarify what the above status means.

Last edited:

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Guys, does anybody called to CBSA instead of IRCC? Just wondering if it is possible to get some information about application that is on security screening. Or it doesn't make sense because they will not speedup application processing?