NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Hello everyone,
I am trying to change my address through a web form, but there was no change reflected. The IRCC call rep asks me to send a webform to CIO Sydney.
There a picklist at the very start to select (Change of contact information) to change the address do I need to select this or PR(applied online) this option, Which option to select maybe last time my option was incorrect.

Is there a way to contact a specific VO, my application is at CIO Sydney about the change of address? @legalfalcon can you help me with this address change?

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Did you tried calling, This is the same case with me...my medical is expired on 4th dec, there is no change on the profile but when I called the IRCC they told me my medical is extended till April 2021.
We have the same medical expiry date and the ones reflecting on our online account is "you do not need a medical exam" in which before it is "you passed the medical exam January 2020". But we don't have any idea if it was really extended or what..no reply on webform and we can't call IRCC from UAE..

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Exactly a year ago I had my AOR !!!
Online account still shows bogus details!
Called IRCC and got to know that they have extended Medicals upto April 2021 (Online account still shows Jan 20 date)!
IRCC Call centre Agent was quite helpful and patient but no signs of final decision/PPR!:rolleyes:

Reactions: pallavi_deo

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon , again I am seeking your help i.e. My child's passport is expiring in next 6 months and COPR / Visa also expiring with in next 6 months. I have sent passport for renewal:

- do I require to inform IRCC as well once I receive reissued passport?
- Any impact of passport renewal on Stamped Single Entry Visa (PR)?
- Any change required in COPR?

Kindly help. Thanks a lot for all of your support.

Bayanta

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hi, I am currently on PGWP which will expire in February. Can I apply for an extension if I don't get my PR? If yes, on what basis?
Yes, you can apply to extend it if you have applied for PR and waiting a decision. I did that and got a one year extension. Apply asap since the processing time is over 100 days!

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Called IRCC and got to know that they have extended Medicals upto April 2021 (Online account still shows Jan 20 date)!
IRCC Call centre Agent was quite helpful and patient but no signs of final decision/PPR!:rolleyes:
Same here, my AOR was Dec 23rd 2019 so 1-year anniversary of the PR application already (even though we have 366 days this year). How about your eligibility, security, and criminality status?

ki2_2019

Dec 1, 2019
Hi.. Are you a resident of India ? How did you reach IRCC from outside of Canada ? Pls suggest. Thanks. I am also a December 2019 AOR and waiting!

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
Dear members who have received PPR request. Kindly share your experiences for passport sending to vfs.
As some of us trying to book courier service and getting no response from vfs. Sincy many days. Which is frustrating.

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
I got the same experience my profile did not have any ghost updates or any updates from 20th May as per my GCMS notes ordered in October but when I called I was relaxed at least something is going on.

Reactions: Niyiid and dn3

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Reactions: ki2_2019

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
We have the same medical expiry date and the ones reflecting on our online account is "you do not need a medical exam" in which before it is "you passed the medical exam January 2020". But we don't have any idea if it was really extended or what..no reply on webform and we can't call IRCC from UAE..
For me I did not receive a single ghost update....you can try contacting IRCC through the app Textnow I don't know if it works in UAE, I contacted from India through VPN.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
You can call IRCC through the TextNow app. If your medical shows “you do not need a medical exam” then it just means that your medical has expired and it has been sent to RMO for extension or remedicals.