+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Just received information letter from IRCC
It says "Good day, Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please note that nothing further is required from you at this time. Please note that disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 may have an impact on processing times. Regrettably, we are unable to provide you with a timeframe, but rest assured we are doing what we can to process your application in a timely fashion".

Just curious, has anyone also received this message?

Last edited:

Menyueru

Aug 17, 2020
My medicals are about to expire and I'm curious what is the process if it does? Does IRCC will automatically tell me to renew or do I have to do it preemptively? Or is there any way to extend it? Thanks in advance

Coprnowpls

Nov 18, 2020
I am a FSW inland applicant. AOR was Nov, 27,2019. Still waiting for copr. My background check is complete. whats your status?
I am in a similar situation. FSW inland with Dec. 2. 2019 AOR and waiting for COPR impatiently. Criminality in progress a long time, everything else have passed as I know, medical expired so waiting for the next steps...

Coprnowpls

Nov 18, 2020
My medicals are about to expire and I'm curious what is the process if it does? Does IRCC will automatically tell me to renew or do I have to do it preemptively? Or is there any way to extend it? Thanks in advance
Mine has expired, the agent said via phone that it is up to the case processing officer that will receive a med extension or do re-med. No action required as I know, they will let you know.

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
I am in a similar situation. FSW inland with Dec. 2. 2019 AOR and waiting for COPR impatiently. Criminality in progress a long time, everything else have passed as I know, medical expired so waiting for the next steps...
Did you call them or did you see that your criminality is still in progress in the GCMS notes?

dilpreets9

Dec 2, 2020
In my Gcms notes I found remarks as This application is in queue for processing and an email has been received related to this application. please verify economic eligibility not started folder if no subsequent note is entered pertaining to email received.
And I found recommend Interview below that

jeromeboy

Oct 31, 2018
Hello everyone, I would just like to ask about the importance of updating the mailing address. I have noticed from others' PPR document in step 1 that they need to inform the visa office about any changes including the contact info -> mailing address. Since pandemic started, I actually move to my parents place about 30 kms from my original mailing address. My problem is, I'm planning to no longer update my mailing address through webform, as it might cause another delay, and instead just write my current mailing address in the PPR form when it comes. So my question is, will it lead to a possible misrepresentation when they found out the indicated mailing address in PPR form is different from the mailing address info in my CIC account? Another way I'm thinking of is to simply just send an email about the updates in my mailing address at the time of PPR, atleast to minimize delay compare to informing them while the file is on process (via webform). I know it's just a minor detail to worry about but I just wanna be sure about every step I take especially now that everything is so delayed. Will appreciate any advice, guys. Thank you! AOR is Dec 7, 2019.

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to ask you one question regarding my address change.

Due to Pandemic I have moved to my Mailing Address i.e Address in Passport. - Previously Mailing and Residence Addresses were in two different state in India.
(Also Please let me know How I can change the Residence Address in PR Application - After I have moved, Mailing and Residence Addresses are the same i.e. Address in Passport. I am residing in India)

If I change my Residence address in my PR Application, Does it increase any security screening time ? or it can delay in Processing time of issuing PPR ?

Thanks in Advance.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to ask you one question regarding my address change.

Due to Pandemic I have moved to my Mailing Address i.e Address in Passport. - Previously Mailing and Residence Addresses were in two different state in India.
(Also Please let me know How I can change the Residence Address in PR Application - After I have moved, Mailing and Residence Addresses are the same i.e. Address in Passport. I am residing in India)

If I change my Residence address in my PR Application, Does it increase any security screening time ? or it can delay in Processing time of issuing PPR ?

Thanks in Advance.

If you are in the same country, you need not worry, as nothing changes even if you move from one state to another.

To change your address with IRCC, you can send a webform and inform IRCC.