+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
I received my CoPR and submitted my photos for PR card printing. As I have my PR now, I will need to change my SIN number. Does anyone know the current process? And can I do it on CoPR or I have to wait for PR Card? Thanks.

Reactions: @@@@

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Has any FSW Outland applicant received PPR from VO Ottawa recently? Any hopes from VO Ottawa this month?:(

Reactions: fputri

lojtari

Sep 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello House. Please I received a ghost update last week against the Express Entry profile instead of the usual Permanent Residency. Has anyone seen this before & is it normal. My AOR is December 2019.
Thanks.
I had the same strage gu two weeks ago, in my pr application and in my ee. 5 days later that gu i had another update for my medicals which i pressume are under review for extension or not.
All the best.

Ife25

Nov 7, 2019
I had the same strage gu two weeks ago, in my pr application and in my ee. 5 days later that gu i had another update for my medicals which i pressume are under review for extension or not.
All the best.
Exactly same timeline for my GUs as well, had one two weeks ago & few days later another in both cases my EE profile went from "Application/Profile update" back to "Invitation received" after logging in. Fingers crossed.
All the best in your application.

Last edited:
Reactions: lojtari

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
just hope everyone can get the vaccine asap, so that we can move to Canada, that looks like the real hope for us.

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Can anyone please help me here?
Please share how to contact IRCC... I can see people dialing customer care but Can you make a call from India and if yes what Number?

ssejpal

Star Member
Mar 21, 2019
Can anyone please help me here?
Please share how to contact IRCC... I can see people dialing customer care but Can you make a call from India and if yes what Number?

Download Text now app and create an account . Chose canada area code eg 647
(If it is not available to download in India then you can download using https://www.textnow.com/downloads or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enflick.android.TextNow&hl=en_IN&gl=US or from APK directly https://m.apkpure.com/textnow-free-texting-calling-app/com.enflick.android.TextNow)

1- then dial 18882422100

2- English press 1

3- immigration press 1

4- transfer to citizenship and Immigration can processing application press 1

5- status or processing times press 1

6- become permanent resident press 2

7- application starts with E press 2

8- then enter application number followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and press 1 to confirm

10- enter the year of birth and then listen the entered number and press 1 to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then press 1 to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end press 0 to speak to agent

Questions to ask :
What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?

baarsaam

Dec 13, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon . I promise this is my last question and I would thank you very much if you could let me know of your expert opinion on a question I have.
I am FSW outland. My application was approved back in October (through GCMS note) but still no ppr (VO Ottawa).
My girlfriend is a PhD student in Quebec and we wanted to get married a couple of months ago but since she was in Canada already, we decided to wait for my visa. Now that situation has turned out like this, we have decided to get married so that she can apply for open work permit for me as her husband, until I receive ppr for my own application. Now here are my questions:
  1. When I am announcing that my marital status has changed to IRCC, can I ask them not to add her to my application since she already is in Canada? or is it mandatory?
  2. When she applies for Open Work Permit for me, will that in any way affect my current PR application? Is it possible for my open work permit to be rejected because I have already applied for permanent residency?
  3. How can she apply for my open work permit now that she is already in Canada?
  4. Upon receiving the work permit, will I be issued an authorization letter even amidst current travel restrictions?
I am so thankful for your informative guidance.

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Download Text now app and create an account . Chose canada area code eg 647
(If it is not available to download in India then you can download using https://www.textnow.com/downloads or https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.enflick.android.TextNow&hl=en_IN&gl=US or from APK directly https://m.apkpure.com/textnow-free-texting-calling-app/com.enflick.android.TextNow)

1- then dial 18882422100

2- English press 1

3- immigration press 1

4- transfer to citizenship and Immigration can processing application press 1

5- status or processing times press 1

6- become permanent resident press 2

7- application starts with E press 2

8- then enter application number followed by #

9- listen to the entered number and press 1 to confirm

10- enter the year of birth and then listen the entered number and press 1 to confirm

11- hear the details

12- then press 1 to check status (there will be a pause)

13- hear detailed status at the end press 0 to speak to agent

Questions to ask :
What is my Visa Office?
Is Eligibility Passed? When?
Is Security Passed? When?
Is Criminality Passed? When?
What is the status of Background Check?
Thank you very much for the input...! :)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon . I promise this is my last question and I would thank you very much if you could let me know of your expert opinion on a question I have.
I am FSW outland. My application was approved back in October (through GCMS note) but still no ppr (VO Ottawa).
My girlfriend is a PhD student in Quebec and we wanted to get married a couple of months ago but since she was in Canada already, we decided to wait for my visa. Now that situation has turned out like this, we have decided to get married so that she can apply for open work permit for me as her husband, until I receive ppr for my own application. Now here are my questions:
  1. When I am announcing that my marital status has changed to IRCC, can I ask them not to add her to my application since she already is in Canada? or is it mandatory?
  2. When she applies for Open Work Permit for me, will that in any way affect my current PR application? Is it possible for my open work permit to be rejected because I have already applied for permanent residency?
  3. How can she apply for my open work permit now that she is already in Canada?
  4. Upon receiving the work permit, will I be issued an authorization letter even amidst current travel restrictions?
I am so thankful for your informative guidance.

1. If your family composition changes, and your spouse is not a PR or a Canadian citizen, you will have to inform IRCC and your spouse will be subject to criminal, security and medical admissibility, i.e. your will have to submit your spouses documents, such as PCC, medicals, passport and fill in the forms and pay a fee. If you get married and do not disclose it, it is misrepresentation.

2. No, if you apply for any TRV, it has no impact on your PR application and each application will be processed on its own merits.

3. You have to be married and it will depend on what visa category she is on.

4. AL is discretionary and you will have to apply and wait for the decision.