+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
1 month without any update. I sent 3 webforms and no response from IRCC. I ordered GCMS notes on 14th November and yet no sight of the notes.

Rajputkaushal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2019
Doc's Request.
30-01-2020
Th
Hey!

Where did you get such info? Why do you think IRCC prioritizing PNP?
There is no such official statement or anything but the recent PPRs issued by Ottawa are all pnp based. That leads to the assumption may be

rdusa

Oct 30, 2020
Got a Ghost update today, Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical Exam. We will send you a message if this changes." My medical expired on 13th December.

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

LaFontaine

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Does anyone know why is Ottawa office not sending PPRs? Sydney is doing so well, why is Ottawa taking so long? Also, I raised a webform last week, how long does it take these days to get them?
Apparently, it's because Ottawa is in COVID-19 red zone so offices are operating with very limited staff still. My application is also sitting there...

• Sad
Reactions: Liz27 and egam189

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Does anyone know why is Ottawa office not sending PPRs? Sydney is doing so well, why is Ottawa taking so long? Also, I raised a webform last week, how long does it take these days to get them?
It seems the IRCC COVID-19 backlogs were mainly caused by 2 things. The first was the inability to get people into mailrooms to open applications. The second is that IRCC apparently works in shifts using shared workstations, and there wasn't enough "equipment" to take home.

HosaynRaza

Aug 1, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I got stamped passports back from Ottawa.

AOR: 3Dec2019
COB: India
COR: USA
Passports sent: 7Dec2020
Passports Received: 17Dec2020

From what I have read about travel exemptions thus far, folks with CoPR and country of origin USA can travel to Canada. Am I correct with this information?
‘Has anyone with CoPR travelled recently from USA to CAN?
Hello, when does your COPR expires and also was your medical extended for a year?

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
It seems the IRCC COVID-19 backlogs were mainly caused by 2 things. The first was the inability to get people into mailrooms to open applications. The second is that IRCC apparently works in shifts using shared workstations, and there wasn't enough "equipment" to take home.

Thanks, very informative!

Reactions: caipsnotes

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Got a Ghost update today, Medical status changed to "You do not need a medical Exam. We will send you a message if this changes." My medical expired on 13th December.
Me too got the same update this morning-"You do not need a medical Exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

My AoR Dec 22 19 FSW-O-INDIA

VO- Ottawa.....

Medicals Expired on 17 Dec 20

Reactions: rdusa

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Hello folks,

Yesterday I called IRCC
1st call: The representative was very co-operative. She answered all questions, one of the questions was, my medical was expired on the 4th of Dec, can you check the status, she told me that my medical is extended till April 2021. Which is yet to reflect on my profile online.

2nd call: The representative was in a hurry and just said all stages are pass and about my medical if there are any changes they will contact you about the redo of medical or the extention.

Which one of them should I trust...this was the first time I was calling so didn't know what to expect and the call were back to back?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019

Well, they set higher and higher immigration targets every year, and yet they are still so slow on upgrading the infrastructure and equipment of IRCC personnel. What a dilemma.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Well, they set higher and higher immigration targets every year, and yet they are still so slow on upgrading the infrastructure and equipment of IRCC personnel. What a dilemma.
They are trying

The Fall Economic Statement provides that Canada will spend $72.1-million to modernize the Global Case Management System.

Would love to see all applicants having shared access to their files and the ability to view what was uploaded.