Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon As I got a reply in August that a decision has been made on my application, and responsible office will contact via email. Moreover, with another webform IRCC replied back that CPC is Ottawa, eligibility is passed, and criminality and security is currently valid.
My medicals were passed on 15th January 2020 as per IRCC profile page, and I got my medicals done in clinic on 5th December 2019, which already got expired. But unluckily so far I haven't seen any kind of extension of medicals nor IRCC have asked me to redo the medicals.
With IRCC webform replies and medical expiry do you think that I have certain chances to receive PPR soon after the COVID situation is normalized? Or there are chances of rejection as well?
Thanks in advance.
Regards.
Many applicants who have most of their stages passed and application approved are waiting for a PPR. Since everything is passed in your application, you need to worry.

As regards your medicals, before the PPR is sent, your medicals will be assessed and like most applicants your medicals will be extended or you may be asked for re-meds, this is at the discretion of the Regional Medicals Officer, however, most applicants are getting extensions. This will automatically happen before your application is finalized.

If the webform response states that the verifications are currently valid, “valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant. See https://bit.ly/38htKBJ

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello Guys... received my PPR yesterday night.
AOR- 27 Dec 2019
AINP
Sydney CIO
Country- India
No idea about GUs and medical extension.

All the best for everyone....
Congratulations!
Who was your review officer at CIO, Sydney(as per GCMS notes)?

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Dear friends
I was a silent spectator of this group. This group kept my Hopes alive. Am really happy to tell you all that I received my PPR today.
Aor December 9 2019. AINP. Cor - India.
My best wishes to everyone .hope to get the same message from you all.my love and prayers pals.
Medicals got extended today. Was actually waiting for my third gcms.
Congratulations!
Who was your review officer at CIO, Sydney(as per GCMS notes)?

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi. Your application has been approved. I have exactly same status.
How about Security, HIRV, Org Crime and misrepresentation. These all are blank for me.
And Other Reqs is Cancelled.
Do you also have the same status?

What is your approval date?
In the finalize document section, you should be seeing a counterfoil document and status not started.
Whats the updated date there? Mine is 16-Oct.
Yes I am seeing a counterfoil document and status not started. Mine was valid until Nov, 17. God knows when they will send the pr.

ChoksBrissy

Star Member
Oct 30, 2019
Dear @legalfalcon I have got my GCMS notes; in the assessments other reqs says not started however I have not got any ADR, all the parameters are valid
but I have done an upfront medical which is updated in the notes as passed, is it for that or I have been sending ready to travel emails to expedite my application processing. Is it for that?

2. notes 1 says email forwarded to SM8376, what is that?

3. Total pages are 132 but have few pages which shows pages 145 to 170 are not relevant, it was not there in my previous notes, some error?

TIA.
I also have SM8376 on my notes.

Liz27

Sep 15, 2020
Does anyone know why is Ottawa office not sending PPRs? Sydney is doing so well, why is Ottawa taking so long? Also, I raised a webform last week, how long does it take these days to get them?

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Congratulation! Did you applied gcms? Did you know prior if your application was approved? I am December 28, 2019. Hope to have golden email as well..
I had applied for GCMS noted in June all all was passed in May end. After that no GCMS. I did not know if my application was approved till I got my PPR on 16 Dec 2020.
Are u PNP applicant? They r prioritizing PNP as of now.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
I had applied for GCMS noted in June all all was passed in May end. After that no GCMS. I did not know if my application was approved till I got my PPR on 16 Dec 2020.
Yes, Nova Scotia PNP..however last October gcms says criminality in progress,security not started and eligibility met only..so I'm not expecting to get PPR yet this month..

lucifere

Star Member
Jul 6, 2018
Hey!

Where did you get such info? Why do you think IRCC prioritizing PNP?

Reactions: Rajputkaushal

tertiaryworld

Dec 6, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I got stamped passports back from Ottawa.

AOR: 3Dec2019
COB: India
COR: USA
Passports sent: 7Dec2020
Passports Received: 17Dec2020

From what I have read about travel exemptions thus far, folks with CoPR and country of origin USA can travel to Canada. Am I correct with this information?
‘Has anyone with CoPR travelled recently from USA to CAN?

• Love
Reactions: Rajputkaushal

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hello Guys... received my PPR yesterday night.
AOR- 27 Dec 2019
AINP
Sydney CIO
Country- India
No idea about GUs and medical extension.

All the best for everyone....
congratulations !! I am patiently waiting for my now , since we have similar time line.