+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

KatochSahab

Oct 21, 2019
@Dare77
I have also received my ready to visa mail. Please tell me the procedure you followed after this... whether you courier the documents Directly or whether there person came to pick up or even walk in is also possible?
I'll really appreciate the reply as I am not getting reply from anywhere.
after receiving the PPR, you are supposed to shoot an email to VFS. Once VFS reverts in which it asks for some details and once you make the payment for the courier service, your passport pick up will be scheduled.

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018
Hi everyone- I just received my GCMS notes today.
I got the below in my notes on the first page.

Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Info sharing - complete
Final - Approved.

Does this mean that my pr is approved and if that's the case whats the next step? Is it COPR?

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020

Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Info sharing - complete
Final - Approved.

Does this mean that my pr is approved and if that's the case whats the next step? Is it COPR?
Yes, next step is ideally COPR if you are inland. When you'll receive it is anybody's guess.

sulagna123

Star Member
Oct 19, 2018

Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Info sharing - complete
Final - Approved (26th March 2020)
' finalized application' document is counterfoil and status not started.

@legalfalcon

Last edited:

anz2468

Nov 5, 2019
I just spoke to an agent over the phone to see if there is any new info....reply was same as always although she did say my file has now been closed ( after being approved on Aug 31st). Not sure how it can be closed when I haven't received COPR yet...she said to wait for a while longer to receive the email. :confused:
An endless wait... My COPR and medical both expired last week (per GCMS) and nothing changed on the account dashboard. Probably they extended both COPR and medical for another 6 months. Now my spouse and I have to apply for new work permits.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Kindly share the link (Canada Government Site) where I can check "residing in PNP requirements". It will be a great help.
There is no such link. You have to read the relevant sections of IRPA and IRPR.

• 87 (1) For the purposes of subsection 12(2) of the Act, the provincial nominee class is hereby prescribed as a class of persons who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada.
  • Marginal note:Member of the class
    (2) A foreign national is a member of the provincial nominee class if
    • (a) subject to subsection (5), they are named in a nomination certificate issued by the government of a province under a provincial nomination agreement between that province and the Minister; and
    • (b) they intend to reside in the province that has nominated them.

To read on this see https://bit.ly/3airsVs

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/provincial-nominees/examination-granting-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee.html

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Has anyone ever cancelled a representative? How does the transfer of portal / log in details from them to you work?
@legalfalcon any advice please?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Dear @legalfalcon I have got my GCMS notes; in the assessments other reqs says not started however I have not got any ADR, all the parameters are valid
but I have done an upfront medical which is updated in the notes as passed, is it for that or I have been sending ready to travel emails to expedite my application processing. Is it for that?

2. notes 1 says email forwarded to SM8376, what is that?

3. Total pages are 132 but have few pages which shows pages 145 to 170 are not relevant, it was not there in my previous notes, some error?

TIA.
The "not relevant" pages are due to an ongoing issue in the GCMS systems; see this post.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-aor.680165/post-8993027

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
1. This is the batch number of the officer who created the note or was sent to.

2. Lately GCMS notes have this issue and it is due to a technical error. IRCC has acknowledged this. You can revert back and ask IRCC to release your complete file.
thank you so much

Reactions: legalfalcon

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019
The "not relevant" pages are due to an ongoing issue in the GCMS systems; see this post.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/march-2020-aor.680165/post-8993027
so many glitches lately.

also @caipsnotes I have got my GCMS notes; in the assessments other reqs says not started however I have not got any ADR, all the parameters are valid
but I have done an upfront medical which is updated in the notes as passed, is it for that or I have been sending ready to travel emails to expedite my application processing. Is it for that?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

shashibhushan86

Nov 4, 2019

Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Info sharing - complete
Final - Approved.

Hi. Your application has been approved. I have exactly same status.
How about Security, HIRV, Org Crime and misrepresentation. These all are blank for me.
And Other Reqs is Cancelled.
Do you also have the same status?

What is your approval date?
In the finalize document section, you should be seeing a counterfoil document and status not started.
Whats the updated date there? Mine is 16-Oct.