+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Hemilshah80

Apr 3, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
So Apparently after 3 ghost updates back to back , my medical status says " you don't need medical exam "

My medicals expired day before yesterday and I believe it has gone for review to a Medical Officer.

Either they'll extend or ask me for a re-meds. Let's see.

Reactions: rdusa

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
I finally got email to submit passport.. But I am in India now and i have usa address on the file. I would need to update my address and send the email for new process of submitting passport in visa office.
But finally I got my long waited RFV mail
AOR-12/13
Hey, congratulations, pls do post on your address update exchanges with IRCC - my spouse is also planning to come to India (from Canada) in the next 2 weeks. If the PR comes before that great, else we will also update the India address and wait for the next steps.

Congratulation again!!

Warm Regards,
AJ

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Recieved 2 Ghost updates today ...File @ NDVO from October end.AOR 23.12.2019

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi guys, i heard the Vaccine for Canada will be out sooner (maybe in January and not wait till March), this might be a good news to many hopes.

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi fellow applicants,
If your file is assigned to officer (not analyst or processing agent)-LC01329 (which can be confirmed from GCMS notes), it appears those files are incessantly delayed.

Let's connect and discuss on the following thread:

Go to the thread here