+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Meharpreet13

Oct 22, 2020
I’ve been trying to get a canadian number thru textnow to get in touch with IRCC. However when i try to put a canadian code...it shows an error “this number is no longer available. The list has been refreshed so that you can make another selection”
I have tried all possible canadian codes to no avail. I’m on IOS.
Can you guys please suggest a remedy

sam480

Nov 17, 2020
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!
May I know what is your note for POF about ?Even I have a note for POF

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
Hi Team,

I have received status update from application that medical check is required.

AOR : DEC 2019
outland applicant

Please let me know if current medicals will be extended or do I need to go for medical check again ?

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
May I know what is your note for POF about ?Even I have a note for POF
It was about average 6 months balance. My letter had mentioned average 12 months balance instead. So I attached the bank statements for last 6 months, one more source of proof, and explained that that’s what the format they gave me in.
Last week to be safe I also sent another Pof letter from another account. This letter had average 6 months balance mentioned.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi all,

My GCMS had a Recommended Passed with a note mentioned by an agent about pof. I addressed that point with an LOE and some more proofs.
Webform reply when I asked about status BEFORE I sent an LOE and proofs was: "The eligibility review has been met." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)
Webform reply when I asked about status AFTER I sent an LOE and proofs is: "The eligibility verification is currently valid." (criminality/security/medical currently valid)

The second webform I raised was after a month after my LOE. Does this mean my eligibility has been changed from Recommended Passed to Passed?
I have ordered GCMS but its going to take another month or 2.

Thanks in advance!
Unfortunately, you have to wait for your gcms notes since it's the only way to have the most thorough info about your application. However, according to your post, I guess that your eligibility could be conclusively passed already. Since there is no red flag on the webform response that you have received so far, I encourage you to stay patient and wait for the notes!! The process has been really slow these days!

sam480

Nov 17, 2020
It was about average 6 months balance. My letter had mentioned average 12 months balance instead. So I attached the bank statements for last 6 months, one more source of proof, and explained that that’s what the format they gave me in.
Last week to be safe I also sent another Pof letter from another account. This letter had average 6 months balance mentioned.
Even I have the same note in my GCMS for POF ,At the time of AOR I submitted a document from chase bank which has 12 months average balance

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $27000 , as per CHASE statement at 2020-03-01; Family of 2 requires CAD $16 135 NOTE: NO MENTION OF THE AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS"

Is your application with the analyst or officer?

Last edited:

cad12345

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-12-2019
Even I have the same note in my GCMS for POF ,At the time of AOR I submitted a document from chase bank which has 12 months average balance

"SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears To Meet Approx. CAD $27000 , as per CHASE statement at 2020-03-01; Family of 2 requires CAD $16 135 NOTE: NO MENTION OF THE AVERAGE BALANCE FOR THE PAST 6 MONTHS"

Is your application with the analyst or officer?
I have not ordered the latest GCMS so not sure now. My last GCMS was like few months old and I think it was with a case analyst

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
I’ve been trying to get a canadian number thru textnow to get in touch with IRCC. However when i try to put a canadian code...it shows an error “this number is no longer available. The list has been refreshed so that you can make another selection”
I have tried all possible canadian codes to no avail. I’m on IOS.
Can you guys please suggest a remedy
I have the same issue and am using android. I have tried everything including changing phones. Tried other apps. Nothing. I gave up.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi Team,

I have received status update from application that medical check is required.

AOR : DEC 2019
outland applicant

Please let me know if current medicals will be extended or do I need to go for medical check again ?
What's the status update you got?

Regarding your question, I have been wondering the same and asked my VO. They responded saying to wait further steps from them.

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Hello everyone,

My GCMS motes show my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. My secondary is the Ottawa Visa office. Everything is approved just the final decision is pending, so which office issues the PPR the primary at which the application is being processed or the secondary one mentioned on the GCMS notes?

Kartheek_10

Apr 23, 2020
What's the status update you got?

Regarding your question, I have been wondering the same and asked my VO. They responded saying to wait further steps from them.
status update saying that, action is required from my side, they need medical check up to be done

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
status update saying that, action is required from my side, they need medical check up to be done
Oh ok. In that case, you need to re-do the medical as requested.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hello everyone,

My GCMS motes show my application is being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia. My secondary is the Ottawa Visa office. Everything is approved just the final decision is pending, so which office issues the PPR the primary at which the application is being processed or the secondary one mentioned on the GCMS notes?
Either one of them can send you the PPR email, the primary and secondary offices.

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Dear client,

You may have received a recent email from Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) with the subject line “We’re still working on your application” or “We updated your application status”.

This message was sent to some clients due to a technical error. If the message does not apply to you, for example if you no longer have an application in process with us, you may ignore it.

We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Sincerely,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada