+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Kumar2020

May 9, 2020
As per the IRCC Website it says foreigners are exempt from Travel restriction is the COPR letter is available. You can read on it. Also the Airlines will advice. I too wanted to re-confirm
Hi @Dec-2019 can you please mention the URL where this information is there. As per my search still travel restrictions are there. If you can share the URL it will be very helpful. Thank you!

golu_molu

Nov 20, 2020
It looks to be passport received by the Visa Office. Since, I am at a similar situation. My AOR is Dec 13, 2019. Medical expires tomorrow (Nov 21, 2020). I received PPR on Nov 16, 2020. Sent passport on Nov 16 and received by the Visa Office on Nov 17. My status in CIC portal has been updated to Approved today (Nov 20, 200). My expiry date in counterfoil says Sept 26, 2021 but Medicals did not get extended. So, not sure if we can consider that as the expiry date.
Thanks for sharing the information.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
@legalfalcon thanks a lot for the reply. But I was wondering about the criminality checks which has no mention in my latest webform( 19th nov) But it showed valid in the earlier webform(5th sept) Why is it so?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thanks a lot for the reply. But I was wondering about the criminality checks which has no mention in my latest webform( 19th nov) But it showed valid in the earlier webform(5th sept) Why is it so?

“valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

Criminality is based on the PCCs, and the biometrics, if you have provided all PCCs and biometrics, then your criminality would be passed by now. If the webform does not refer to it, then it my been omitted, as it was passed.

Reactions: Hari aksh

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Tnx for your response. I received my CBSA note which was issued on 14th of October. According to the note, my application was sent to CBSA for comprehensive security screening on May 26th. So, the last activity on my application is this security screening and according to a call I made last week security is not passed yet. I expected the screening to be over by 5 months. I am afraid I was sent for enhanced security screening.

But I wasn't asked for any additional, I don't have any rejected application, and a very short foreign travel history, no governmental job. I even had a visitors visa for Canada. I am really getting disappointed that it took them so long to conclude the screening, and I wonder what exactly they are looking for. Is there anything I can do to accelerate the process?

There is nothing that you can do. You will have to wait for the screening to be concluded. Also, there are no specific criteria based on which an application is put in enhanced SS. It can be for any reason. However, citizens of some countries are more prone to Enhanced SS.

To read on security screening and the security screening manual used by CBSA / IRCC see https://bit.ly/36Sdw1i

Bravo126

Jun 19, 2020
My medicals were passed by IRCC on 16th January 2020, so is it valid for IRCC till 16th Jan 2021 or is it valid for one year from the day medical was conducted in clinic?
If clinic date to be considered then my medicals are expired and no extension seen by IRCC in my medicals.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
My medicals were passed by IRCC on 16th January 2020, so is it valid for IRCC till 16th Jan 2021 or is it valid for one year from the day medical was conducted in clinic?
If clinic date to be considered then my medicals are expired and no extension seen by IRCC in my medicals.
Medicals are valid till the date the medicals are uploaded on the system which would normally be few days after the test was done. IRCC would contact for remedicals or automatically provide extension.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
“valid” here indicates, that the documents required for the specific stage are “legal, not expired, and accepted by IRCC,” and no further input is required by the applicant.

Criminality is based on the PCCs, and the biometrics, if you have provided all PCCs and biometrics, then your criminality would be passed by now. If the webform does not refer to it, then it my been omitted, as it was passed.
Thank You legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
My medicals were passed the same day 16th of Jan . I haven't received anything relating to medicals yet. If you get any update please post it here.

Reactions: JerryAnn

anand.damojipurapu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have applied for PR under Express Entry process from India and I am a part of FSW-Outland Category.

I had received my AOR in Dec-2019 and a request for Additional Document in Apr-2020 which was provided immediately (and an acknowledgement email was received). Since then the status on my application has been 'Your Action is Required'. I have applied for a GCMS Notes (yet to receive) and Webform (only says that the application is in process). Any suggestions on how should I proceed further?
same here my friend.....dec 2019 Aor......

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Tnx for your response. I received my CBSA note which was issued on 14th of October. According to the note, my application was sent to CBSA for comprehensive security screening on May 26th. So, the last activity on my application is this security screening and according to a call I made last week security is not passed yet. I expected the screening to be over by 5 months. I am afraid I was sent for enhanced security screening.

But I wasn't asked for any additional, I don't have any rejected application, and a very short foreign travel history, no governmental job. I even had a visitors visa for Canada. I am really getting disappointed that it took them so long to conclude the screening, and I wonder what exactly they are looking for. Is there anything I can do to accelerate the process?
What's your nationality, country of residence? Thank you.