CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
Security is always redacted. You may check it under Admissibilities, just before Criminality. Your notes on security would be blank, with s15 mentioned on top right corner.
HIRV is Human and International Rights Violation, which is 0 for non-offenders.
Do check the Notes at the end of GCMS notes, Notes-1 would be the latest. Check for Officer Review.
Then check the Organizations and Entities under Associations, which would be after FEES and ESDC, somewhere in the middle of the notes. Check for mention of COVID .
Most probably your file is waiting for a final decision as per your last input on the Finalize application
Thank you for replying...
There is s15 mentioned on the top right corner.
Note 1 say:
Last update - 20th May 2020
Restricted - No
Label - EE eligibility
Office - Centralized Intake Office

Organization and Entity mention CN COVID PACE and also mention Pending Findec.

Where do I check my Visa office for my spouse. for me, I can see it in Ottawa and I am an Outlander

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Thank you for replying...
There is s15 mentioned on the top right corner.
Note 1 say:
Last update - 20th May 2020
Restricted - No
Label - EE eligibility
Office - Centralized Intake Office

Organization and Entity mention CN COVID PACE and also mention Pending Findec.

Where do I check my Visa office for my spouse. for me, I can see it in Ottawa and I am an Outlander
VO is assigned for the application, irrespective of the no. of applicants in the application. So, same VO for PA and Dependents.

Reactions: pallavi_deo

pallavi_deo

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-12-2019
Med's Request
13-11-2019
Med's Done....
27-11-2019
VO is assigned for the application, irrespective of the no. of applicants in the application. So, same VO for PA and Dependents.
At the start of GCMS notes, I can see it is mentioned like my primary office is the Centralized Intake Office, and my secondary office in Ottawa. Is this my visa office?

Thank you once again.

Sho_bha

Star Member
Feb 18, 2019
We all will have good news soon....hope NDVO will not waste time again
I also recieved ghost update yesterday at around 2.00 pm IST. Didn't bother to call them in evening.
Hopefully , my file also got transferred to NDVO from CIO sydney as all the stages have already been passed since april.

Reactions: December2019

ABLUCKNOW

Jun 10, 2020
Instructions to follow after PPR

"As of today, November 13, all clients who receive a passport request letter from IRCC may now contact VFS at: PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service."
- Canada in India Twitter handle
I have been trying to reach them over email for over a week now. Their helpline is not operational anymore. is anyone facing similar problem? If yes, what do others plan to do? It would be a shame to reach so close and not get the passports stamped.

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
I also recieved ghost update yesterday at around 2.00 pm IST. Didn't bother to call them in evening.
Hopefully , my file also got transferred to NDVO from CIO sydney as all the stages have already been passed since april.
Call them and check...

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Thank you @caipsnotes for replying to my query.
I checked back my GCMS notes. Outgoing Correspondence 1 and Incoming Correspondence 4 are having same date and time stamp (It is same date and time on which officer review completed and my application passed all stages), correspondence ID and created by same officer (my file handling Program Officer) at CIO.
I have following queries:
1) Under Outgoing #1 , Document is mentioned as Application transferred. What does this mean?
2) Under Incoming #4, Additionally a letter ID is also mentioned , with Item for: PA. I have never received any such letter on that date. What does this mean ?
Link to GCMS extract showing above two correspondence is here : https://ibb.co/0c3gjXN

TIA
Hi, it doesn't seem anything was sent to you (or even meant to) but is instead inter-dept transfer/correspondence

Reactions: dn3

sanjmys

Jun 27, 2020
@legalfalcon I need your valuable response regarding my situation.

I was requested to provide a LOE (Additional Document) on Aug 12, 2020 and I provided the requested document within the mentioned time frame. The last update I got was - "September 28, 2020 we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" after that till date I haven't received any info regarding the additional document I provided it's been close to 2 months.

Based on your knowledge, may I know roughly how much time it make take to review the additional documents and also once the review of additional documents is over how much time is required to make a final decision regarding my PR application?

Thanks in advance