Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Hi
Its a good sign that your file has moved to NDVO. Since you are Dec AOR, first thing NDVO would check is Medical validity. If its nearing end of first 12 months of validity and your profile is M1+S1 then as per current trends, NDVO would most probably extend the Medicals for atleast six months and then PPR would be processed.
Btw, how did you get to know about file movement as you mentioned its a GU in your account? And exactly when was this GU for you?
Thanks for the detailed response...My profile got updated around 2.30 PM Indian time and I called IRCC call centre by evening.Agent said everything is looking good and its matter of time.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hello everyone,

I was going through my GCMS notes can anyone tell me, how everything below means like how far my application has reached, and I cannot see anything regarding security and HIRV on the GCMS they both were blank and 0.

AOR -19th Dec 2019
Medical passed -13 Jan 2020
Eligibility - Passed
Security - Blank
HIRV - blank
Criminality - Passed
Misrepresentation - Blank
Info Sharing - Completed
Final - Blank

Medical is about to expire on 4th Dec 2020.

Under finalize Application
Document issuance - 0
Refusal ground - 0

Thank you in Advance.
Security is always redacted. You may check it under Admissibilities, just before Criminality. Your notes on security would be blank, with s15 mentioned on top right corner.
HIRV is Human and International Rights Violation, which is 0 for non-offenders.
Do check the Notes at the end of GCMS notes, Notes-1 would be the latest. Check for Officer Review.
Then check the Organizations and Entities under Associations, which would be after FEES and ESDC, somewhere in the middle of the notes. Check for mention of COVID .
Most probably your file is waiting for final decision as per your last input on Finalize application

Reactions: pallavi_deo

lance494

Star Member
Mar 1, 2019
I sent them a webform showing documents that have my Canadian address (utility bill, bank details, foreign card being used in Canada). I haven't received CoPR yet but as soon as my CoR was changed to Canada, the agents started finalising my application, and are currently working on CoPR.
Did you hear back anything from them? I'm currently in the US and have the authorization to travel to Canada. Can I move there and update them saying I'm inside Canada? Will that help at all?

sanjmys

Jun 27, 2020
Can any one share IRCC call center number and also please let me know which app is best suited in order to contact them from India.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: December2019

December2019

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
AOR Received.
Oh nice!.
With your application progress, now I am also hopeful as my dates are almost similar to yours with same category of PR (Ontario-PNP)
We all will have good news soon....hope NDVO will not waste time again

Coprnowpls

Nov 18, 2020
Hi to all!

I was kind of following this forum, silently. I'm wondering that anyone is getting copr letters from Vancouver. I am starting loosing my mind too...and it's getting a bit annoying.
My AOR dec 2, 2019, BC PNP FSW, inland.
Any thoughts?

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Congratulations Annie, seems Accra has started issuing ppr again,just saw another outlander received ppr from Accra on immitracker. I am from Nigeria,from my GCMS notes,my primary visa office is CIO Sydney, don't know which visa office is likely to issue my ppr. My medical was to be sent to RMO since September 21, I haven't heard anything since then, trusting God for good news soonest
Ppr would likely be issued by your primary VO

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
My application just got approved, But theres no COPR anywhere only COPR no. ? Any idea where will I receive it?

Reactions: Svetilnik and @@@@