caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi, i have similar outgoing correspondence which was also assigned to RC-6262 CIO, what does this mean as i also did not receive any mail from IRCC
Hi. Is your application approved as well? It seems related to when the application reaches the final stages. Also, the message was sent via "online" otherwise you would see some more info about the document in the "attachment" section. It may likely be a intra-dept message and may appear in myCIC as well but no action is required unless you receive specific instructions. Below is an example of how CIO handles/handled outgoing letter kit's

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Did anyone receive COPR via permanent resident confirmation portal?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
I need your expert advice. I have been very anxious. My medical were extended until May 2021. But my spouse’s medical expired last week. They took 7 months to give me extension. And will it take same length of time for my husband too?? Although, my husband is the primary applicant. Please shower some light on this.
AOR- 5/12/2019
Cec
Both of us are in Canada
Usually the medical extensions are fairly quick and is done by IRCC itself. When the medicals are about to expire, the medicals are sent for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who makes a determination on whether to extend them or ask for a remed.

7 months is a very long time. Medical extensions takes 1-2 weeks.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks a lot for your prompt support

We had submitted a similar letter in April`20 after receiving the procedural fairness notification from IRCC. So our intend to reside outside Quebec has been accepted (as per the GCMS notes)

Now, since my spouse is in Montreal, she (being the primary applicant) will have to provide the address to the agent who calls for confirmation as well as on the IRCC portal for virtual landing.

Below are the 3 possibilities I can think off

• Book Airbnb/Sublet from 1-Jan-2021 for 3 months in Toronto (that is the city we intend to live in) and continue with the Montreal lease for the transition (once I get to travel, will help her move)
    • In this case, we get to update the address to IRCC after the booking
  • We give the Montreal address and once the PR card is issued and I get to travel, I can help my spouse relocate
    • In this case, we will be giving the Montreal address to the agent and on the portal and later on procure the lease
  • She can come to India, update India address and once the PR is issued – we travel back together and find a place in Toronto
    • In this case, our application might change from being Inland to Outland

The plan is definitely to move out of Quebec, but since my spouse is working there and in midst of the pandemic finding another job and relocating is a challenge hence we have pushed it to date.

Sorry, I have bombed you will lot of info but would be really great if you can suggest as to how we proceed, paying rent for 2 locations is going to be a costly affair, and given that there is no clarity on when we get PR cards – we are struggling on how to proceed. Also, does Airbnb booking suffice as a valid address change?

Thanks a lot!

As per most cases, you cannot provide a QC address for a PR card if you are in the FSW / PNP program. So point 2 is not an option. If you chose option 3, then you will have to effectively change your country of residence and wait for the instructions for PPR.

You can select 1 or 3, what best works for you.

To read on your constitutional mobility rights, see https://bit.ly/2INabrX

Once you become a PR, post landing, you can move to QC, as long as you are not a PNP.

Reactions: AshJ19

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Got the update in the profile today with my medicals extended I suppose

AOR Dec 27, 2019
Initially Medicals passed on Oct 18, 2019
Now the profile states:
Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 17, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Recently we had a newborn addition to our family, so I sent the addition request through the webform.
Now they sent me the request to submit the documents for the newborn and I guess reviewed and extended our medicals.

How do I know until when they were extended or if they did at all?

Thank you.

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Usually the medical extensions are fairly quick and is done by IRCC itself. When the medicals are about to expire, the medicals are sent for reassessment to the Regional Medical Officer, who makes a determination on whether to extend them or ask for a remed.

7 months is a very long time. Medical extensions takes 1-2 weeks.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon. This gives us hope. I really wish that happens soon. I don’t understand why they took so long to extend mine. Is that possible that because I am the spouse, it took longer for my case??

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you so much @legalfalcon. This gives us hope. I really wish that happens soon. I don’t understand why they took so long to extend mine. Is that possible that because I am the spouse, it took longer for my case??
It should not.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi. Is your application approved as well? It seems related to when the application reaches the final stages. Also, the message was sent via "online" otherwise you would see some more info about the document in the "attachment" section. It may likely be a intra-dept message and may appear in myCIC as well but no action is required unless you receive specific instructions. Below is an example of how CIO handles/handled outgoing letter kit's

Thank you @caipsnotes for replying to my query.
I checked back my GCMS notes. Outgoing Correspondence 1 and Incoming Correspondence 4 are having same date and time stamp (It is same date and time on which officer review completed and my application passed all stages), correspondence ID and created by same officer (my file handling Program Officer) at CIO.
I have following queries:
1) Under Outgoing #1 , Document is mentioned as Application transferred. What does this mean?
2) Under Incoming #4, Additionally a letter ID is also mentioned , with Item for: PA. I have never received any such letter on that date. What does this mean ?
Link to GCMS extract showing above two correspondence is here : https://ibb.co/0c3gjXN

TIA