Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
@lucky, your gcms reports is similar with mine which I received yesterday, medicals sent to RMO for possible extension since September 21 when it was last updated. Primary office CIO. Security is usually blank when it is passed. AOR 21 Dec

Djsingh44

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Germany
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
13-01-2020
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I have received copr and visa counterfoil on passports for me and my dependents.
My mother is Canadian PR and in canada already.
Does that mean i am exempt from travel restrictions?

Thanks

Reach-Canada

Aug 7, 2020
Hello guys, so i finally have my gcms notes after over 1 month. My secondary office has changed from CPC Ottawa to Lagos, Nigeria (where I am resident). Primary office remains same CIO. My security ass't changed from not started to blank. On the note section, the latest note dated 8-oct says email sent to CIO to have medicals reassessed.
Would like to have your thoughts pls about what to make of all these. AOR 30-dec-2019.
Blank in front of Security means it has started. Which means eligibility is most likely passed. Gcms is the best source to get in depth status. Good luck !

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
@lucky, your gcms reports is similar with mine which I received yesterday, medicals sent to RMO for possible extension since September 21 when it was last updated. Primary office CIO. Security is usually blank when it is passed. AOR 21 Dec
Hi, how long did it take for you to recieve GCMS notes ?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Nope. Ottawa has gone from bad to worse. Things have slowed down to almost a halt. CPC-O was the fastest VO, and there has been no response from them. No PPR issued by CPC-O in weeks.

They ma have allocated all their resources to family reunification as was informed by the Minster of Immigration, but there is no clear guidance and its all speculation.
Oh thanks for the update. Hope we can hear about some movement on our applications this year.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Adam Tsao

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Hey guys,
I have a quick question here.
In the latest response of my webform, IRCC agent says: "The eligibility verifications are in process."
However, in the previous responses in the past few months, the responses are always: "The eligibility review has been met."
So, does that mean they are reviewing my case again, or that means nothing? Based on the latest GCMS, they have not touched my files since early Feb.
Many thanks for your time!

David_goCA

Sep 15, 2020
Hey guys,
I have a quick question here.
In the latest response of my webform, IRCC agent says: "The eligibility verifications are in process."
However, in the previous responses in the past few months, the responses are always: "The eligibility review has been met."
So, does that mean they are reviewing my case again, or that means nothing? Based on the latest GCMS, they have not touched my files since early Feb.
Many thanks for your time!
Met is given by junior officer, then it shall be reviewed by senior office to give "VALID or PASS"

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,
I have received copr and visa counterfoil on passports for me and my dependents.
My mother is Canadian PR and in canada already.
Does that mean i am exempt from travel restrictions?

Thanks
Yes, you can request it. However, if you have other dependents in your PR application then you will not be able to avail the exemption.

You will have to request for an exemption.

JerryAnn

Star Member
Oct 25, 2020
Lagos
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
21-12-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2019
If your medicals are about to expire, or have expired, IRCC will send them to be reassessed by the Regional Medical Officer to be evaluated for either an extension or remeds.

This does not guarantee that just because your meds are expiring, the officer will work on your application for other stages.
@legalfalcon. I want you to please clarify this. I read on cic page that medicals are usually sent for possible extension if decision is pending just because of medicals that will expire soon. If other aspects are not yet cleared,there will be a remedical instruction letter sent. Thanks