>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mustafa Kakakhel

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Hello Everyone,

I'm an Inland FSW applicant (AOR 16th Dec 2019). I was asked to submit Bank Statement showing funds on August 14th (Initially submitted job offer and pay stabs only).
My GCMS notes dated Oct 12, 2020, Eligibility shows "Review Required" but on October 28th on the portal ADR changed from "we're reviewing the additional documents you provided" to " not applicable".
Could this mean anything? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Hello Everyone,

I'm an Inland FSW applicant (AOR 16th Dec 2019). I was asked to submit Bank Statement showing funds on August 14th (Initially submitted job offer and pay stabs only).
My GCMS notes dated Oct 12, 2020, Eligibility shows "Review Required" but on October 28th on the portal ADR changed from "we're reviewing the additional documents you provided" to " not applicable".
Could this mean anything? Any feedback is appreciated.

Thanks.
Yes, this means they don't need any additional documents from you and have moved your application to next step.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Not sure whether this quote is official IRCC information but it does seem so as my application has been stuck in Ottawa for months.

"The reasons for the delay? According to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), the COVID-19 pandemic means spousal sponsorship applications are taking longer than expected, and Ottawa is prioritizing paperwork for Canadians looking to get back to Canada."

https://saskatoon.ctvnews.ca/we-did-everything-correctly-covid-19-creates-delays-for-saskatoon-woman-hoping-to-reunite-with-husband-1.5014910

rv91

Apr 26, 2020
Hello guys,

I just received letters (IMM 1017E forms) to take medicals again in my express entry login.

My original medicals were supposed to expire on Aug 27th 2020, but on Aug 10th 2020 I got an update saying my medicals have been extended.

I have applied for GCMS notes and also confirmed that the medicals were extended till 31st Jan 2021. But, again they have asked me to get the medicals redone.

Do you know if this is a normal procedure?

Kaiwuek

May 23, 2020
Hello all, my AOR is December 11, 2019
I ordered GCMS in August and the response is:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Inform sharing: in progress
Other reqs:
Final:

On my cec account there hasn’t been any updates at all, I’m just wondering what this all means and what else can I do to get more updates?
Thanks for any input

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Nope. Ottawa has gone from bad to worse. Things have slowed down to almost a halt. CPC-O was the fastest VO, and there has been no response from them. No PPR issued by CPC-O in weeks.

They ma have allocated all their resources to family reunification as was informed by the Minster of Immigration, but there is no clear guidance and its all speculation.

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
Hello all, my AOR is December 11, 2019
I ordered GCMS in August and the response is:
Eligibility: Met
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Not started
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Inform sharing: in progress
Other reqs:
Final:

On my cec account there hasn’t been any updates at all, I’m just wondering what this all means and what else can I do to get more updates?
Thanks for any input
Same here. Aor November 2019
Not any updates yet

Gsmangat

Oct 23, 2020
Hello guys,
Web form Sept 04 states that Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
today I recieved webform saying The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
I am confused what's happening.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys,
Web form Sept 04 states that Your application currently meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
today I recieved webform saying The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
I am confused what's happening.
When application is met it means that the case processing agent was the first one who assessed your application and suggested that it is met ( you met the requirements like POFs, etc..) but it needs to be assess by a senior officer for the application to be recommended pass that's why you have that response from webform..

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
When application is met it means that the case processing agent was the first one who assessed your application and suggested that it is met ( you met the requirements like POFs, etc..) but it needs to be assess by a senior officer for the application to be recommended pass that's why you have that response from webform..
Hi, I got the following response. Does it means eligibility is conclusively passed ?
Aor Feb 2020

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Your eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied are passed.

The background verifications (security and criminality) have not started yet.

Not sure why criminality is not started, completed biometrics on March 3rd, it's updated in the profile.

Last edited:

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi, I got the following response. Does it means eligibility is conclusively passed ?
Aor Feb 2020

Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre (CPC) in Ottawa, Ontario.

Your eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied are passed.

The background verifications (security and criminality) have not started yet.

Not sure why criminality is not started, completed biometrics on March 3rd, it's updated in the profile.
I suggest you order GCMS to have a clear picture of your application. I came to know about my status after ordering gcms. My criminality was passed but in webform it says still under process but when I checked gcms, it's my spouse criminality who's still in process. You will see there the notes if your eligibility was passed by an officer. Last time they checked our application was July 2020, AOR December 28, 2019. GCMS will show the exact notes and details.

Reactions: Reach-Canada

Divyak1234

Star Member
Nov 17, 2019
I suggest you order GCMS to have a clear picture of your application. I came to know about my status after ordering gcms. My criminality was passed but in webform it says still under process but when I checked gcms, it's my spouse criminality who's still in process. You will see there the notes if your eligibility was passed by an officer. Last time they checked our application was July 2020, AOR December 28, 2019. GCMS will show the exact notes and details.
Yes I just ordered it.
Have they mentioned why your spouse's criminality is still in process ?

My webform replies all have criminality not started.

Last edited:

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
Hello guys, so i finally have my gcms notes after over 1 month. My secondary office has changed from CPC Ottawa to Lagos, Nigeria (where I am resident). Primary office remains same CIO. My security ass't changed from not started to blank. On the note section, the latest note dated 8-oct says email sent to CIO to have medicals reassessed.
Would like to have your thoughts pls about what to make of all these. AOR 30-dec-2019.