17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks @legalfalcon for sharing those.
For a few webform responses I had “Your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program that you have applied”

so to clarify my question, do you believe that initially getting the above response then getting “eligibility verifications are in process” as of 27-Oct signify that my application is finally under officer review?

Same question goes for criminality which was “Not started” for too long then “in process” as of 24-Sep then “Not started” again as of 27-Oct
As mentioned in my previous post, since the eligibility is done in two stages, first by an analyst / assistant and then an officer, when you get a webform response and it says that the eligibility is met, it could be that it is met by an analyst or assistant and awaiting an officer's review, or may be conclusively met by an officer. It depends on the stage of the processing. This is difficult to decipher without the GCMS notes, and thus makes the webforms ambiguous.

However, if it says the eligibility is passed, irrespective of whether it is by an assistant / analyst or an officer, it is a very good indicator that your eligibility will be eventually passed and has been evaluated. In most cases the officer will go ahead with the recommendation.

Criminality is done early in the process along with R10, unless your PCCs or biometrics are pending.

as114

Jun 2, 2020
@legalfalcon We received our COPR today and :D. I have couple questions to clear doubts before we submit our resignations at our workplace and start packing.
- Our COPR says NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL. Does this mean not valid for traveling outside Canada once we land in Canada?
- Are people living in USA with valid COPR and PR VISA exempt from travel restrictions?

Please answer if anyone knows or has recent experience traveling to Canada from USA as permanent resident.
Thanks!

Reactions: anand.damojipurapu

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
We are done!! Finally!
After a long time waiting we received our CoPR in our email yesterday!
Medicals are extended, so visa is valid untill 20 September 2021.
No authorisation to fly now, but guess we will be able somewhere in early 2021.

VO: CIO Sydney NS, CoPR issued by VO London UK.
EE FSW-O (Netherlands) with PNP Alberta, COR also Netherlands.
PA with 2 dependants (spouse and 2 year old kid)

Entered EE pool: Januari 2019 (ineligible)
2nd profile: April 2019
NOI Alberta Received: 25th September, NOC: 1311, CRS: 428, NOI Accepted: 25th september
Document Checklist Received: 26th september, Document Sent: 2nd October, Document Received: 4th October
File Number: 1st November, Nomination: 7th November, ITA received: 13th November.

eAPR / AOR: 19th December

GCMSnotes 26/7/2020 says Eligibility Passed, Criminality Passed, Security Blank

PPR email: 15th October 2020
CoPR by email: 28th October 2020
Congratulations! I remember your case. All the best for your future!

Reactions: Klaverveld

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
I've just received a response from IRCC for a webform I sent last week:
  • Your application is currently in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
    • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
    • The background verifications:
      • The security background verification has not been initiated.
      • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Dear @legalfalcon , can we draw any useful information about my application status through this message?

as114

Jun 2, 2020
@legalfalcon We received our COPR today and :D. I have couple questions to clear doubts before we submit our resignations at our workplace and start packing.
- Our COPR says NOT VALID FOR TRAVEL. Does this mean not valid for traveling outside Canada once we land in Canada?
- Are people living in USA with valid COPR and PR VISA exempt from travel restrictions?

Please answer if anyone knows or has recent experience traveling to Canada from USA as permanent resident.
Thanks!
I finally was able to get in touch with IRCC agent and they told me that the text means that COPR itself is not valid for travel. I will need valid passport and visa along with COPR.
Also, we are exempt from travel restrictions if we are moving to settle permanently and not going for short stay.

Thank you all for your valuable input throughout the process. We wish all of you good luck and pray that you will get your COPR’s soon.

rajivm

May 5, 2020

Thanks!
Hi,

Congratulations! I think you are exempt from restrictions. I would recommend calling and checking with IRCC. Can you please share your post PPR timeline as I sent my passport to Ottawa 10 days back and waiting for an update. (USA Resident)

Avleen sahota

Mar 6, 2020
  • Your application is currently in process at the Centralized Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia:
    • The responsible office has completed verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied.
Dear @legalfalcon , can we draw any useful information about my application status through this message?
Hi
I m in the same boat
Can you please tell What is your AOR and program under you have applied?

Kumar2020

May 9, 2020
We are done!! Finally!

NOI Alberta Received: 25th September, NOC: 1311, CRS: 428, NOI Accepted: 25th september
Document Checklist Received: 26th september, Document Sent: 2nd October, Document Received: 4th October
File Number: 1st November, Nomination: 7th November, ITA received: 13th November.

Congratulations. What is the validity of your COPR?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Most likely your eligibility is recommended passed by an analyst or assistant and awaiting an officer's review. After the eligibility is conclusively passed, the security starts.

This is a good indicator.

To read on how to understand webform responses, see https://bit.ly/3jCTc8b

To read on security and the security screening manual see https://bit.ly/2TD2kPD

To see how the officer's notes and the assistant's notes for eligibility look like see my previous post #2,521

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
  • The security background verification has not been initiated. << Security is usually initiated after Eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer. Once that happens this message will change if you raise a web form at a later date. Until then it appears that it's passed by an agent or an analyst

Gsmangat

Oct 23, 2020
We are done!! Finally!

We are done!! Finally!

congrats

lucky007

Sep 29, 2018
We are done!! Finally!

Congratulations! All the best in your next adventure. See you soon in Alberta :)

mattrawlins86

Star Member
Oct 9, 2019
I Just received my GCMS notes for the second time and thought I would share.
Ordered on the 25th September, received 28th October.
Still no updates since February this year as far as i can tell by the most recent note.
Eligibility - recommend passed
Security - not started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - passed
Info sharing - complete
AOR Dec 8th 2019, Federal Skilled trades Inland.
Have any Federal Skilled Trades applicants been approved yet?