Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
If you have mentioned your canadian address they won’t be asking for your passport coz u dun need the visa, then u just have to sent the photos to the address and then they will mail ur new permanent resident card at that address.
oh ok.got it..yes, i am inland.

Reactions: Aj9277

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon .
Do you have any speculation why only sydney office is rolling out pprs and no news is coming from Ottawa regarding outland pr applicants?
Yes I want to know too.
Ottawa is under a stage 2 modified lock down as Ottawa and Toronto are the two zones that are red zones due to COVID.

This could be a reason for the slow response from Ottawa. However, Ottawa is one of the fastest visa offices.

Mannal

Sep 12, 2019
Hello Folks, can any inland applicant/expert @legalfalcon share the experience/input?

Thank you in advance!

Warm Regards,
AJ
Hi AJ,
If she is an inland applicant they won’t ask for the passport. They will just ask for the photos and send you the PR card. At least, this is what happened with me.

Reactions: AshJ19

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Hello all just a quick question whenever we call ircc does the automated message show the same update on our file as shown in our online portal? As just now I tried to call ircc and was not able to reach the agent but the automated voice said that my background checks are in process which I found weird as this was the same status of my file in aug when I raised webform. Tia

Hope457

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello all just a quick question whenever we call ircc does the automated message show the same update on our file as shown in our online portal? As just now I tried to call ircc and was not able to reach the agent but the automated voice said that my background checks are in process which I found weird as this was the same status of my file in aug when I raised webform. Tia
The automated message will be same as the status which you can see online in your application. That is not of any help.

Reactions: Hari aksh

Dec-2019

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi, I just had an update on my profile. The medical passed changed from Jan 08 to Oct 22nd. Is this a good sign, anyone experienced the same.

my medical was supposed to expire on Nov 16th

AOR Dec, FSW Outland

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
Hi AJ,
If she is an inland applicant they won’t ask for the passport. They will just ask for the photos and send you the PR card. At least, this is what happened with me.
Thanks a lot Mannal for your response, that`s great to know.

Just one doubt, since I am tagged as the secondary applicant and currently I reside in India - can this change the process for her.

Warm Regards,
AJ

ronton

Oct 22, 2020
Hello all,

My wife and I are in the same boat as you all. AOR: Dec 25 2019. All GUs done. We also received the following update from the last time we submitted a web form request.
  • The eligibility review has been met.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Furthermore, we verified the information you provided and can confirm that your file is currently located at the Montreal Immigration Office – Quebec, Canada.

It's great to see some of us getting COPRs and we're hoping for the same. Does anyone know if there's a phone number we can call for more information? Perhaps the Montreal IO? We also don't see the option to submit a web form request anymore so that's weird.

Thank you in advance for any help and wishing the best for all.