+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Ohhkk.. Are your LVO open? I have a feeling that countries where LVO offices are closed IRCC will delay their applications as further steps cannot be initiated. Like eg: India. I can be wrong but there is a possibility
AFAIK, the LVO here is still open since they accept and process application for student and visitor visa.

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Reactions: LaFontaine

samirsam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I submitted my application and got AOR.
Can i now apply for BOWP ? what is a completeness check?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Applied for set of GCMS notes on 08th Sept, notes set was generated on 16th Sept, received it today. There's no new note since the last one in May which mentioned that they received my updated PoF doc submission. No further processing activities took place since February 2020 after a case processing agent had marked my A11.2 as "review required". Frustrated!

https://ibb.co/KVXqjMC

DEEMAH

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
waiting
NOC Code......
6322 EOI FILED : 07/03/2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
waiting
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
waiting
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Dreaming
Hi Guys,

I have been a silent follower of this group. I can understand all the anxiety and frustation while waiting for PR. I am happy to share that I got my COPR today. Hope all of you get your PR soon. All the best!
Thanks

AOR - 24 Dec 2019
COPR- 01 Oct 2020
Inland Applicant
Congratulations bro.thank you for the wishes

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have been a silent follower of this group. I can understand all the anxiety and frustation while waiting for PR. I am happy to share that I got my COPR today. Hope all of you get your PR soon. All the best!
Thanks

AOR - 24 Dec 2019
COPR- 01 Oct 2020
Inland Applicant
Congratulations, I believe you are CEC applicant right, Do you know when your application got approved?
What does the copr say they asked to send passport to them or only just photos for PR card?

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi Guys,

Thanks

AOR - 24 Dec 2019
COPR- 01 Oct 2020
Inland Applicant
Hi,
Congratulations. May I ask what was you stream ? And did you get any calls from IRCC before receiving your COPR ? If so when did you receive the call?
I am in land BC PNP applicant. My AOR is Dec 29 2019. According to my GCMnotes my application is approved on July 2nd and I received a call from IRCC on Aug 28. They ask me some questions about what am I doing now and my status and why I want to be a PR. However still I have not received any COPR or updates.