Created Date: 2020/08/06 12:54:41
Created by: Y
Updated Date: 2020/08/06 12:55:02
Updated by: Y
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: received: PR renunciation see incoming notified officer

The day the A39-A41 was cancelled is the day my PR renunciation was received by the designated office. I'm just wondering that in case they are in any way related, why would is my eligibility still under RR. Is A39-A41 in any way related to my PR renunciation or eligibility?

Thanks!!
As mentioned in my previous post A39 refers to admissibility based on showing financial proof. However, PR renunciation has nothing to do with it. However, were you granted PR status before, which you have renounced now?

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Guys, wondering if anyone's in similar situation.

Inland, CEC, AOR Dec 10
Primary office: OTTAWA
Secondary office: VANCOUVER

Application is still in progress, "COVID pace", the info from the most recent GCMS notes as follows:
----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs: Cancelled
Final: Approved
----------------------
under the FINALIZE APPLICATION appeared:
"DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1"
Document #: #######
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2020/11/09 (same as my medicals expiry date???!)

Also appeared the COPR field with creation date, etc.
----------------------
the latest officer note: "...All requirements met. Approved"

I still haven't received any communication from CIC. No letters, no emails. Contacted them via webform only to receive a generic response "we're working on it".
The phone agent's comment today made me worry though, as he said: "COPR has not been started yet. Even though the application passed this far, the final decision will be made only when the entire application is closed. Beforet hen, "Approved" can be changed at any time."

I'd love to hear your comments/advice on this.
Mine is pretty much the same. Still waiting..

Reactions: achumakov1

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
As mentioned in my previous post A39 refers to admissibility based on showing financial proof. However, PR renunciation has nothing to do with it. However, were you granted PR status before, which you have renounced now?
Yes, I was granted PR back in 2002 when we immigrated with my parents. I submitted my AOR on Dec 2019 and later found out through my GCMS notes back in June that my PR was still valid and my eligibility was placed under Review Required since Jan 2020.

I had renounced my previous PR by end of July 2020 and they received it on the 6th of August 2020, the day the A39-A41 section noted above was initiated and canceled which supposedly triggered my first GU. It's getting very confusing.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes, I was granted PR back in 2002 when we immigrated with my parents. I submitted my AOR on Dec 2019 and later found out through my GCMS notes back in June that my PR was still valid and my eligibility was placed under Review Required since Jan 2020.

I had renounced my previous PR by end of July 2020 and they received it on the 6th of August 2020, the day the A39-A41 section noted above was initiated and canceled which supposedly triggered my first GU. It's getting very confusing.
There is nothing confusing. IRCC will look into our prior PR status and make a decision and only after that will your current application be processed.

anz2468

Nov 5, 2019
Guys, wondering if anyone's in similar situation.

Inland, CEC, AOR Dec 10
Primary office: OTTAWA
Secondary office: VANCOUVER

Application is still in progress, "COVID pace", the info from the most recent GCMS notes as follows:
----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs: Cancelled
Final: Approved
----------------------
under the FINALIZE APPLICATION appeared:
"DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1"
Document #: #######
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2020/11/09 (same as my medicals expiry date???!)

Also appeared the COPR field with creation date, etc.
----------------------
the latest officer note: "...All requirements met. Approved"

I still haven't received any communication from CIC. No letters, no emails. Contacted them via webform only to receive a generic response "we're working on it".
The phone agent's comment today made me worry though, as he said: "COPR has not been started yet. Even though the application passed this far, the final decision will be made only when the entire application is closed. Beforet hen, "Approved" can be changed at any time."

I'd love to hear your comments/advice on this.
I am an inland CEC, AOR Dec 4. My GCMS notes are same as yours except for the COPR/CRP validity is 2020/12/13 and not in the "covid pace" group. Also, my file has been stuck at Vancouver visa office since June. However, the officer who created the COPR document left two notes in my files:

- In the COPR section: User Remarks: Problem Address; 2 Dep children have an Overseas Residence Address
- In the NOTES section: Landing Deferred for the following reasons; -Two Dependant Children both have Overseas Residence
Addresses. -Addresses have not been updated from 2017.

I immediately sent supporting documents proving our addresses in Canada and the school progress reports from 2017 to present via webform (late August) and email (mid September). I hope the assigned officer will consider and continue the landing process. Fingers crossed!

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Hi everyone, apologies if this has already been posted before here, but i got my gcms notes recently and wanted to know what "Ready for Approval" entails

Does it mean that my profile is approved and i'm just waiting for canada to reopen ?

FSW Outland - DEC' 19
Hi @legalfalcon and @caipsnotes ..Please provide your feedback and input on the same. Any idea what is next?
Hi thanks for reaching out. That's a good sign indicating progress with your Eligibility Review. @Y.OUDA Do you mind sharing the Assessment section on page #2 or you can cross check with these example https://gcmsnotes.com/stories/sample-gcms/ It will further validate where your application stands.

salomi24

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

I a BC PNP inland applicant. According to the recent GCM note that I received, everything is passed and the final decision is approved. They even called me on Friday August 28th and asked some question about my current status in Canada. However, despite all these, I have nor received the COPR yet.
When I checked the GCMnote that I received yesterday, it says : "Restricted Notes: Yes" Does anyone have any idea what deals this mean? Could this be the reason behind the delay on my COPR issuing?

Please, help me with they question if you can.
Thank you
I am in the same boat. What is your AOR?

AshJ19

Sep 18, 2020
Hello!

Have been a silent observer for some time now, and this forum has been of great help. Quick info on my application

Category -CEC, wife is the primary applicant working in Canada and currently, I am in India,

Last GCMS notes - received on 17th July the status was

Security: Blank
HIRV: Blank
Other Reqs: Cancelled
Final: Blank

Since there is no communication on the application, so I am planning to apply for a Tourist visa; just wanted to check anyone in India who is in a similar situation and applied for Tourist Visa? Are they processing TRVs? If yes, post-approval what is the process as vfs centers are closed in India?

Thanks!
AJ

Y.OUDA

Sep 17, 2020
Hi thanks for reaching out. That's a good sign indicating progress with your Eligibility Review. @Y.OUDA Do you mind sharing the Assessment section on page #2 or you can cross check with these example https://gcmsnotes.com/stories/sample-gcms/ It will further validate where your application stands.
@caipsnotes @legalfalcon Thank you for your feedbacks.

My security section is redacted, but as per my last webform the security was passed in May. Does that mean that my file is ready and just awaits for the country to start reissuing PPRs en mass to outland folks ?

Below are the officer's assessment as well as page2 of my notes.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

My security section is redacted, but as per my last webform the security was passed in May. Does that mean that my file is ready and just awaits for the country to start reissuing PPRs en mass to outland folks ?

As per this note your eligibility is passed and most likely your security should be in progress or passed.

Under the applications section, do you see any security related activities, which says passed or updated etc.

After your security is done, your application will go through final review and will be approved.

Hope this helps.

You can also see https://bit.ly/2RAqmdj

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

Hello, redaction is somewhat of good thing with security as it indicates that it's in progress or completed. It might just be passed if you consider the info in your GCMS and corroborate it with the web form response. Another thing you can do is to review the number of activities you have listed under the Admissibility section, that might give you another indicator of where things stand.

KGDT

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019

My Notes are the same as yours, and in my web form response, they mentioned Security status is Valid. Hence, I assume we are done with Security checks, waiting for Final Approval. Even I am PNP Outland.