+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
I thought outland applications were handled all at Sidney CIO! Are they distributing files to other offices?

Dagongdi

Nov 4, 2018
In Feb thread there's guy also got PPR from HK vo and his AOR is Feb 8. I guess it's either Beijing or HK?
Probably. She said that when she was taking photos for the visa, the photographer told her that there were 5 people who did the same thing.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Guys for eligibility met, criminality in progress, if ever the criminality was passed, will the security be started immediately or will be going back again for the review of eligibility if it's pass before security will be initiated?

Confused now. My eligibility was met since March 2020. AOR December 28, 2019. Is there a big chance for my eligibility to pass from being met?

Last edited:
Reactions: anirudh1996

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Guys for eligibility met, criminality in progress, if ever the criminality was passed, will the security be started immediately or will be going back again for the review of eligibility if it's pass before security will be initiated?

Confused now. My eligibility was met since March 2020. AOR December 28, 2019. Is there a big chance for my eligibility to pass from being met?
Check your Notes section in GCMS Notes; you will be able to see the remarks given by an officer, If it says review required then a senior officer will review the file and will approve it or he will ask for additional documents.

And, Security screening will start when your application's no will be picked in the security queue. It goes in the queue once case analyst pass your eligibility.

"BTW Being met means its passed "

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Check your Notes section in GCMS Notes; you will be able to see the remarks given by an officer, If it says review required then a senior officer will review the file and will approve it or he will ask for additional documents.

And, Security screening will start when your application's no will be picked in the security queue. It goes in the queue once case analyst pass your eligibility.

"BTW Being met means its passed "

Thanks for this..I haven't tried to order gcms yet..I think I gonna need it..will try to order and see what's the result..I'm outland by the way, what's the best, fastest and reliable third party for gcms?

Thank you

Arago

May 16, 2020
hello!!!

has any inland applicant got copr recently?????

i am a inland applicant under FST aor Dec 4
i haven't heard any approval recently, i think

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013
hello!!!

has any inland applicant got copr recently?????

i am a inland applicant under FST aor Dec 4
i haven't heard any approval recently, i think
What is your status of the application, i heard that people are receiving emails directly saying that they are officially permanent residence of canada, heard that ircc has skipped copr and ppr steps but not sure how many of them are receiving.

Arago

May 16, 2020
What is your status of the application, i heard that people are receiving emails directly saying that they are officially permanent residence of canada, heard that ircc has skipped copr and ppr steps but not sure how many of them are receiving.
i didn't raise webform or GCMS note for a while and just raised another one.
my last check was 2 month ago which was
eligibility in progress
criminal in progress
security not start

i am reading this forum sometimes and haven't seen any timeline recently, may be i am wrong i might miss it tho
anyway thx for kind reply :)