+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
Thanks @legalfalcon ; is A39 related in any way to POF, does it indicate that my POF has caused no concern?

Also, is this a sign that my application is progressing in the right direction? Does A39-A41 have to do with eligibility in any way, I can't find anything that confirms that online.

Thanks!!
I would highly value your input on this one please, @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I would highly value your input on this one please, @legalfalcon
Yes, it refers to admissibility on financial grounds, i.e. PoF. What does the note say. If there are no concerns, then you need not worry.

A39-41 refers to IRPA regulations

According to Section 39 or the IRPA, a foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be unable or unwilling to support themself or any other person who is dependent on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made.

According to Subsection 40(1) of the IRPA, a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation:
  1. For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA [according to the Immigration Manual, admissibility for misrepresentation occurs only if it is material; the misrepresentation must affect the process undertaken by or the final decision of the immigration officer];
According to Section 41 of the IRPA, a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with the IRPA:

1. In the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of the IRPA; and

2. In the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with Subsection 27(2) [which states that a permanent resident must comply with any conditions imposed under the IRPR] or Section 28 of the IRPA.
Part 1, Division 4 of the Act makes distinctions based on categories of inadmissibility related to:
  • criminality;

• organized criminality;
  • security;
  • human or international rights violations;
  • health;
  • financial reasons;
  • misrepresentation;
  • non-compliance;
  • inadmissible family members.

Aj9277

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
10-12-2019
Guys, wondering if anyone's in similar situation.

Inland, CEC, AOR Dec 10
Primary office: OTTAWA
Secondary office: VANCOUVER

Application is still in progress, "COVID pace", the info from the most recent GCMS notes as follows:
----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Regs: Cancelled
Final: Approved
----------------------
under the FINALIZE APPLICATION appeared:
"DOCUMENT ISSUANCE: 1"
Document #: #######
Document: COPR/CRP
Valid to: 2020/11/09 (same as my medicals expiry date???!)

Also appeared the COPR field with creation date, etc.
----------------------
the latest officer note: "...All requirements met. Approved"

I still haven't received any communication from CIC. No letters, no emails. Contacted them via webform only to receive a generic response "we're working on it".
The phone agent's comment today made me worry though, as he said: "COPR has not been started yet. Even though the application passed this far, the final decision will be made only when the entire application is closed. Beforet hen, "Approved" can be changed at any time."

I'd love to hear your comments/advice on this.
I am also at the same stage.
CEC, AOR: Dec 10,2019 Inland .

Primary office: CPC-OTTAWA
Secondary office: VANCOUVER Immigration
----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
----------------------

Valid to: 2020/05/06

Reactions: achumakov1

achumakov1

Mar 4, 2018
Have you talked to them before? Is any of the applicant outside Canada? Did they say you may need a landing interview? I believe Final: Approved is all fine. There seems to be some applicants waiting like this - inland. Probably a call they need to make to you to confirm some details before they say congratulations! Just try calling after couple of days and talking to another agent. The one you spoke just was trying to be cautious and they may have work instructions not to say the case result until the application is completed. Good luck!
Thank you!!
Yes, the telephone agent mentioned the possibility of an interview. Apparently it's in the officer's discretion to arrange a phone-call interview or not.
I'll give them a call in a week to double check on the status.

Reactions: EssGee

achumakov1

Mar 4, 2018

----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
----------------------

Well, I hope the Vancouver office picks up the pace and issues our documents shortly. Please, let me know if you get any update!

Reactions: Aj9277

Y.OUDA

Sep 17, 2020
Hi everyone, apologies if this has already been posted before here, but i got my gcms notes recently and wanted to know what "Ready for Approval" entails

Does it mean that my profile is approved and i'm just waiting for canada to reopen ?

FSW Outland - DEC' 19

Reactions: pop8455

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Hi everyone, apologies if this has already been posted before here, but i got my gcms notes recently and wanted to know what "Ready for Approval" entails

Does it mean that my profile is approved and i'm just waiting for canada to reopen ?

FSW Outland - DEC' 19
Even for inland this could stay this way for couple of months with no action. See whether there is an assigned due date. But there are Outland folks who have been even approved and waiting without COPR/PPR.

vis.sneha

Sep 17, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-11-2019
AOR Received.
27-12-2019
Med's Done....
20-01-2020
Dear members,

I raised the webform twice in 2 weeks, but didn't get receive any response yet. Did anyone face the same experience recently ?

I raised 1 last week. Expecting reply anytime now. But its delayed than usual. I think they are not entertaining all webforums

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,

I a BC PNP inland applicant. According to the recent GCM note that I received, everything is passed and the final decision is approved. They even called me on Friday August 28th and asked some question about my current status in Canada. However, despite all these, I have nor received the COPR yet.
When I checked the GCMnote that I received yesterday, it says : "Restricted Notes: Yes" Does anyone have any idea what deals this mean? Could this be the reason behind the delay on my COPR issuing?

Please, help me with they question if you can.
Thank you

april91

Apr 24, 2020

----------------------
ASSESSMENTS
Security:
HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Regs:
----------------------

Hi,

May I ask what is written in from of the " Restricted notes" in your GCM notes? I want to compare with my self. I am PNP inland and according to my GCMnote every thing is passed and the final decision is approved . They even called me but there is no COPR yet. So I want to make sure it is not because of this restricted notes. In my case it is "Yes".

Thanks

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018

FSW Outland - DEC' 19
You are through. They will issue the PPR once there is some clarity on the travel restrictions and VAC offices. All the best!

Reactions: Y.OUDA

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

FSW Outland - DEC' 19
"Ready for approval" means that based on your documents your eligibility is passed, and subject to the decision on security your application is ready for approved. See if your eligibility is passed by an assistant / analyst or conclusively by an officer. Only after an application has passed eligibility by an officer, will the security be initiated.

See https://bit.ly/3mshVPr

Compare your notes with the samples in the ink above at the end.

LebK

Dec 14, 2019
Yes, it refers to admissibility on financial grounds, i.e. PoF. What does the note say. If there are no concerns, then you need not worry.

A39-41 refers to IRPA regulations

According to Section 39 or the IRPA, a foreign national is inadmissible for financial reasons if they are or will be unable or unwilling to support themself or any other person who is dependent on them, and have not satisfied an officer that adequate arrangements for care and support, other than those that involve social assistance, have been made.

According to Subsection 40(1) of the IRPA, a permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation:
  1. For directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of the IRPA [according to the Immigration Manual, admissibility for misrepresentation occurs only if it is material; the misrepresentation must affect the process undertaken by or the final decision of the immigration officer];
According to Section 41 of the IRPA, a person is inadmissible for failing to comply with the IRPA:

1. In the case of a foreign national, through an act or omission which contravenes, directly or indirectly, a provision of the IRPA; and

2. In the case of a permanent resident, through failing to comply with Subsection 27(2) [which states that a permanent resident must comply with any conditions imposed under the IRPR] or Section 28 of the IRPA.
Part 1, Division 4 of the Act makes distinctions based on categories of inadmissibility related to:
  • criminality;

• organized criminality;
  • security;
  • human or international rights violations;
  • health;
  • financial reasons;
  • misrepresentation;
  • non-compliance;
  • inadmissible family members.
Thanks, @legalfalcon.

Please find the most recent Note below:

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2020/08/06 12:54:41
Created by: Y
Updated Date: 2020/08/06 12:55:02
Updated by: Y
Restricted: No
Label: General
Office: CPC-Ottawa
Text: received: PR renunciation see incoming notified officer

The day the A39-A41 was cancelled is the day my PR renunciation was received by the designated office. I'm just wondering that in case they are in any way related, why would is my eligibility still under RR. Is A39-A41 in any way related to my PR renunciation or eligibility?

Thanks!!