+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ruthykay

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
And that being said, the final decision always comes from IRCC office not a local visa office. Or at least that's what I read from their website:

"VACs do not accept applications for immigration; Express Entry... VACs accept applications for travel documents for permanent residents."

So CIC offices will sent the PR email and I guess VAC is the one where you send and get your PR card. I could be wrong, if someone wants to correct me, please do :)
No u right

Reactions: egam189

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I've been investigating my GCMS notes further, and there is a new section for me called 'Finalise application'

Document Issuance: 1
Document #:
Document: COPR / CRP
Valid to: 2021/07/27

COPR
Created date: 2020/08/06
Created by: RK6165
Updated date: 2020/08/06
Issued at: CPC-Ottawa

Wooop I know it's not started yet but I am LITERALLY almost at the end!! GCMS notes give me a peace of mind so I would highly suggest to anyone to order them.

My new due date is September 5th 2020 so fingers crossed!

Last edited:

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
What does your Notes 1 and Assessment section say? That’s all what matters now. They need to check everything for your spouse and it’s as if they are starting the case all over again. But with the relationship set as valid and possibly points not going down - there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. It’s just the matter of some time to complete review. But Notes 1 and Assessment section should state what is latest status. You could also see whether there is an assignment date and assigned officer - that’s when probably they will review your case. Just focus on the first few pages and last few... then you can the rest of the documents. I had 209 pages in the last one. So can understand that it’s lot to digest. All the best.
My notes 1 shows my last application update as a month ago which is the same date my spouse gave biometrics after VAC’s reopened. No update since then.
I seen an application assignment office code and a due date of June 13 lol and it’s very weird because right under that it shows secondary offices information with all creation dates of mid 2010 very bizzare I don’t know what that’s about.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Inland. However the letter is for my wife PPR
If you don't mind, what is the country of residence for your wife and visa office for your application?

nikhilkulkarni99

Apr 15, 2020
San Diego
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I've been investigating my GCMS notes further, and there is a new section for me called 'Finalise application'

Document #:

COPR

Wooop I know it's not started yet but I am LITERALLY almost at the end!! GCMS notes give me a peace of mind so I would highly suggest to anyone to order them.
i have the same in my GCMS notes. The status not starter had to change. My copr and counterfoil is generated and page 2 of gcmsnotes shows approved on 20th march 2020. I am nov 9 aor and fsw US bases applicant. I guess its just going to be a long long wait fot some of us.

admcdonald

Star Member
Dec 27, 2019
i have the same in my GCMS notes. The status not starter had to change. My copr and counterfoil is generated and page 2 of gcmsnotes shows approved on 20th march 2020. I am nov 9 aor and fsw US bases applicant. I guess its just going to be a long long wait fot some of us.
Same here, CoPR generated but not started. It will expire in two months though because the medical will expire. Has CPC-Ottawa reopened?

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
In GCMS notes,

My Application shows:
Assigned To: RC-9515
Due date: 2020/08/27

Group: CN COVID PACE

Last Note says: **Officer Review** MEDs Passed & Valid. Application appears RFV. Spouse COR= India.

How Good/Bad it is ??? It is completely dependent on New Delhi Visa office? I am CEC inland applicant though.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Same here, CoPR generated but not started. It will expire in two months though because the medical will expire. Has CPC-Ottawa reopened?
It has. I called IRCC over a month ago. They have limited amount of staff working.

Also my medical was extended for a year.

Last edited:

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
In GCMS notes,

My Application shows:
Assigned To: RC-9515
Due date: 2020/08/27

Group: CN COVID PACE

Last Note says: **Officer Review** MEDs Passed & Valid. Application appears RFV. Spouse COR= India.

How Good/Bad it is ??? It is completely dependent on New Delhi Visa office? I am CEC inland applicant though.
I have the same agent that I have assigned to. Which province are you currently at? And did you apply in Canada or overseas when you got your ITA and AOR? Your spouses CoR being overseas maybe the reason for the delay.

I was also in the Covid pace group (I saw that in my first set of GCMS notes) but now that I proved that I am currently living in Canada (so I applied overseas so I was outland), the second set of GCMS notes show that my CoR is Canada. And I was removed from the Covid pace group.

kunal10208

Aug 17, 2019
I have the same agent that I have assigned to. Which province are you currently at? And did you apply in Canada or overseas when you got your ITA and AOR? Your spouses CoR being overseas maybe the reason for the delay.

I was also in the Covid pace group (I saw that in my first set of GCMS notes) but now that I proved that I am currently living in Canada (so I applied overseas so I was outland), the second set of GCMS notes show that my CoR is Canada. And I was removed from the Covid pace group.
I am living in canada now, but my wife is in India. My first GCMS notes did not have covid pace, but after submitting new medicals, 2nd gcms notes has this group updated. Has anyone from this group got COPR?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

Document #:

COPR

My new due date is September 5th 2020 so fingers crossed!

That’s great news! Happy for you :)

Did you call them? I wonder why you didn’t get since August 6th when they generated COPR.

And where do you see the September 5th date? It’s the assignment due date?

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I am living in canada now, but my wife is in India. My first GCMS notes did not have covid pace, but after submitting new medicals, 2nd gcms notes has this group updated. Has anyone from this group got COPR?
No even inland applicants who are in Covid pace group didn’t get it I believe. Only folks who somehow got out of the group got it as per my personal experience.

One agent when I talked said if the primary applicant is inside then that should be fine to be considered as inland. But wonder whether your spouse they could not give PPR now and that’s why they are delaying and put you in that group.