>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Ruthykay

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Of course!
AOR - 6 Dec 2019
BIL - 17 Dec 2019
Approved (GCMS) - 6 April 2020
According to webform - App in progress, all valid.
Current status - Anxiously waiting :rolleyes:
Wow we have the same timeline just that I got approved on 5 April am anxiously waiting as well it’s depressing

• Wow
Reactions: pop8455

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
I spoke to my lawyer and he said I’m still gonna be considered inland and my VO is Ottawa. I have ordered gcsm 12 days ago, once I get them I’ll share it!! Now that I’m not getting COPR I’m kinda fearing that this might be the case..
Good that VO is in Canada. May be they put a note saying you are outside and set an assignment date according to your return if you had called and told them that you are outside of Canada? Are you trying to come back? If you are inside you can be for sure that there is nothing blocking the COPR. Good luck!

vidhi3988

Jun 5, 2020
Good that VO is in Canada. May be they put a note saying you are outside and set an assignment date according to your return if you had called and told them that you are outside of Canada? Are you trying to come back? If you are inside you can be for sure that there is nothing blocking the COPR. Good luck!
Do we have to request under privacy act or access to information act for gcms notes

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
Did you get GCMS notes?
@salomi24 @EssGee I just received GCMS notes today. I honestly don’t even know what to look for on there. It’s 166 pages, my primary vo is Vancouver and secondary is Ottawa.the last update on it is from July from when my spouse submitted biometrics. However there are 3 other more recent actions that have been whited out that I can’t see, so I’m not sure if that has to do with ppr. Everything shows as valid and passed. An agent also commented back in may that our relationship is bonafide.

Reactions: mithlesh kumar

Helina93

Star Member
Nov 22, 2015
@salomi24 @EssGee I just received GCMS notes today. I honestly don’t even know what to look for on there. It’s 166 pages, my primary vo is Vancouver and secondary is Ottawa.the last update on it is from July from when my spouse submitted biometrics. However there are 3 other more recent actions that have been whited out that I can’t see, so I’m not sure if that has to do with ppr. Everything shows as valid and passed. An agent also commented back in may that our relationship is bonafide.
There was also another comment from back in May that says “ officer review: PA has gotten married after approval of application [very long blank whiteout] COPR and visa cancelled. based on the pa‘S residence the application has been transferred for review” so I’m assuming my application was approved a while back and then redacted

rogerEE

Mar 13, 2020
Category........
FSW
I really wish IRCC would let outland applicants know what will happen with their applications and when. From my GCMS notes my application was approved in April - we are nearly into September. I am completely fed up in my current job and debating whether to start to apply for other jobs in my home country. But with the possibility of Canada allowing travel bubbles in the coming months and possible issuance of COPR I obviously wouldn't move jobs for just a few months. The state of limbo continues for all us outlanders - let's hope we get SOME information soon!
I feel you man, I'm in a similar situation. The only difference is I did change my job, a lot of hassle really..

Reactions: pk2711 and pop8455

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
There was also another comment from back in May that says “ officer review: PA has gotten married after approval of application [very long blank whiteout] COPR and visa cancelled. based on the pa‘S residence the application has been transferred for review” so I’m assuming my application was approved a while back and then redacted
What does your Notes 1 and Assessment section say? That’s all what matters now. They need to check everything for your spouse and it’s as if they are starting the case all over again. But with the relationship set as valid and possibly points not going down - there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. It’s just the matter of some time to complete review. But Notes 1 and Assessment section should state what is latest status. You could also see whether there is an assignment date and assigned officer - that’s when probably they will review your case. Just focus on the first few pages and last few... then you can the rest of the documents. I had 209 pages in the last one. So can understand that it’s lot to digest. All the best.

Menyueru

Aug 17, 2020
Nope ! It is locked and your profile won't expire till the time a decision is made.
Thanks! I guess I don't have to retake it.

I did enquire a webform about it, and also asked for an idea on the status of my application, a few weeks ago and they responded with:

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. To immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker using our Express Entry system, you must prove your language skills by taking an approved language test regardless of your studies, work experience, and/or the languages spoken in your country of residence.

Your test results must be less than two years old when you submit your application for permanent residence.

For more information on the language requirements for skilled immigrants, we invite you to consult our website.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
The respond kind of confused me more than it answered to be honest. Also I guess with the current world situation me and all the outlands will probably be on standby until things change right? or is there anything else missing for my application to be approved?

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
Thanks! I guess I don't have to retake it.

I did enquire a webform about it, and also asked for an idea on the status of my application, a few weeks ago and they responded with:

The respond kind of confused me more than it answered to be honest. Also I guess with the current world situation me and all the outlands will probably be on standby until things change right? or is there anything else missing for my application to be approved?
They just quoted you the official verdict and as per their guidelines, it should be valid till the time you get the AoR. What do your notes say?

If you haven’t been invited to apply for permanent residence
You may want to make sure your results are valid for the rest of the time you’ll be in the pool.
If your results will expire before you can apply, you should:
  • be tested again or
  • apply before your test results expire or
  • decline the invitation and go back into the pool to be considered in the future
If you apply for permanent residence with language test results that have expired, we’ll refuse your application.

YouGotMeHere

Star Member
Sep 19, 2018
What does your Notes 1 and Assessment section say? That’s all what matters now. They need to check everything for your spouse and it’s as if they are starting the case all over again. But with the relationship set as valid and possibly points not going down - there shouldn’t be anything to worry about. It’s just the matter of some time to complete review. But Notes 1 and Assessment section should state what is latest status. You could also see whether there is an assignment date and assigned officer - that’s when probably they will review your case. Just focus on the first few pages and last few... then you can the rest of the documents. I had 209 pages in the last one. So can understand that it’s lot to digest. All the best.
Based on her reply, it’s quite evident that she would have clause S.16 implied and have had her notes redacted. She can’t see the comments till the time they are released.

Reactions: EssGee

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I came here for vacation and I’m stuck. I did not change My COR. So I didnot inform them that I’m in India. Once I get the gcsm notes it will be clear I what’s happening. I’m trying to be back eagerly. I even have a TRV in process in India.

Reactions: EssGee