+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

FunkyPanda

Jan 3, 2020
My application's Eligibility, Security and Criminality have all passed.

But my Medical is at Passed - Expired state. The above status has been continuing for the last two months.

I haven't received any document requests and the representative didn't mention anything about medical extension.

Is it recommended to do the medical and submit it in Webform without waiting for either of them?

I'm CEC inland applicant.
Current VO: Ottawa

@legalfalcon would appreciate your input.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
My Lawyer also mentioned ours just expired although everything is passed on our application (she spoke to an agent of the IRCC and said nothing is outstanding and in queue for final approval). How long this is going to take to fall on the eyes of an offices is anyone's guess. My stuff seems to have been ready since at least end of May.

But my representative was also unsure if there would be extensions for medicals, but I am sure there might be due to the extra delays in the application process due to that stupid virus. I am sure they will take that into consideration.

Reactions: FunkyPanda

Sandhya.S

Star Member
May 22, 2020
AOR 20 December CEC inland
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Background passed
my application has passed one month pass the 6 months timeline.
the first week of July and lot of inlanders were receiving COPR. Looks like everything is on hold again.
anyone in the same time line and situation?

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
AOR 20 December CEC inland
Medical passed
Criminality passed
Background passed
my application has passed one month pass the 6 months timeline.
the first week of July and lot of inlanders were receiving COPR. Looks like everything is on hold again.
anyone in the same time line and situation?
Think its pretty obvious most of us are still waiting.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
My application's Eligibility, Security and Criminality have all passed.

But my Medical is at Passed - Expired state. The above status has been continuing for the last two months.

I haven't received any document requests and the representative didn't mention anything about medical extension.

Is it recommended to do the medical and submit it in Webform without waiting for either of them?

I'm CEC inland applicant.
Current VO: Ottawa

@legalfalcon would appreciate your input.
Many applicants have this issue. Their medicals have expired. However, IRCC is yet to make a determination on whether they will extend the meds, or ask for remed. Instead re doing the meds now, wait for until the time you are ready to travel, or have a definite date of travel.

Kanwal16

Jun 1, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
7 Dec 2019
Med's Done....
26 Dec
I was tracking PPR/Copr issued on immitracker. The last one is issued on 14th July. Moreover the speed of issuing ppr/copr is much slower in July than June.

Reactions: EssGee

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Need help in ordering GCMS notes for my PR application.
While filling Consent form for ATIP notes (aka GCMS notes), what to fill under Firm/Organization of Designated Representative's Information? Will it be "Member of the Public" or actual firm/organisation where the representative is employed?
Again, when Designated Representative is filling the details online, what to choose for
*Select the category that best describes you.......
  • Academia
  • Business (Private sector)
  • Media
  • Organization
  • Member of the Public.......I think this would be the answer if one of my friend is ordering GCMS notes for me.
TIA

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes
Need help in ordering GCMS notes for my PR application.
While filling Consent form for ATIP notes (aka GCMS notes), what to fill under Firm/Organization of Designated Representative's Information? Will it be "Member of the Public" or actual firm/organisation where the representative is employed?
Again, when Designated Representative is filling the details online, what to choose for
*Select the category that best describes you.......
  • Academia
  • Business (Private sector)
  • Media
  • Organization
  • Member of the Public.......I think this would be the answer if one of my friend is ordering GCMS notes for me.
TIA
You would leave the firm/rep section blank in the consent form in your case
For the online section you use member of public or even Decline to Identify. This is only collected for reporting purposes and doesn't affect the processing of the GCMS file

There is a section on how to order for free at https://help.gcmsnotes.com/how-to-order/for-free , additional info can be added to make it more helpful

Reactions: dn3

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
I have talked to them about country of residence field over phone and they didn’t see this field like I do - He just said to me that my address is Canadian as per his records. I tried submitting address proof over webform and they said they already have my Canadian address on their records.

I am thinking may be I can take a screen shot of country of residence field, highlight it and submit in webform for update.
I found this and they said CoR means country of origin: https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html So it's not country of residence.
In my GCSM notes in the Address field, it says 'type:residence' (and my Canadian address).
I think TRG means temporary residency group.

Reactions: EssGee

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020

adipdaniel

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hi Guys
Im an outland FSW applicant whose 100% progress bar has reached its maximum. I raised a webform and got below reply about my application -
'We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is in process at the Case Processing Center in Ottawa, Ontario (CPC-O)
  • The eligibility assessment is in process.
  • The background verifications are in process.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.'
Have few queries as I'm a bit new to raising a webform and what the terms mean -
a) As I'm from India I thought my file/case should be with the india VO. Can someone please explain why its in Ottawa?
b) What exactly is background verification and security background verification? I'm worried as it's not completed yet.

Will be grateful if someone can plz explain the queries I had.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Reactions: egam189 and EssGee