+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
You would leave the firm/rep section blank in the consent form in your case
For the online section you use member of public or even Decline to Identify. This is only collected for reporting purposes and doesn't affect the processing of the GCMS file

There is a section on how to order for free at https://help.gcmsnotes.com/how-to-order/for-free , additional info can be added to make it more helpful
Thank you for prompt reply and helpfulness.

Reactions: caipsnotes

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Eligibility says review required
Ok. So Eligibility looks met per your earlier note but the analyst is asking the officer to have a closer look at some aspect of your application/document hence the Review Required (RR). Now back to the last few pages of your GCMS file under "Notes" it may mention the reason for the RR. It's fairly common to receive a RR. Only when you see "passed" under Eligibility on page 2 will the file move to Security Screening.

Paddyj66

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Ok. So Eligibility looks met per your earlier note but the analyst is asking the officer to have a closer look at some aspect of your application/document hence the Review Required (RR). Now back to the last few pages of your GCMS file under "Notes" it may mention the reason for the RR. It's fairly common to receive a RR. Only when you see "passed" under Eligibility on page 2 will the file move to Security Screening.
so the notes are pretty extensive. A lot of the notes pertaining to my work experience and that employers cannot be contacted or jobs can't be verified. My case is complex. Im stressing out.

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
so the notes are pretty extensive. A lot of the notes pertaining to my work experience and that employers cannot be contacted or jobs can't be verified. My case is complex. Im stressing out.
You should not worry. When I received my GCMS last month, I saw my eligibility is in RR. However, when I checked the notes at the end of my GCMS set, all sub-items of my eligibility were marked with met and valid and the case processing agent yet recommended RR by Officer with a “Ready to Finalize” markup. So I am taking it easy now!

Reactions: caipsnotes

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
You should not worry. When I received my GCMS last month, I saw my eligibility is in RR. However, when I checked the notes at the end of my GCMS set, all sub-items of my eligibility were marked with met and valid and the case processing agent yet recommended RR by Officer with a “Ready to Finalize” markup. So I am taking it easy now!
Right, the notes may be extensive but look through it all and like @haihttran mentioned you may find something reassuring too.

Paddyj66

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
a lot says its unable to confirm work experience. But yet, none of my employers have been contacted..

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Even though I lived in USA for several years I wouldn’t say it’s my origin. Originally I am from India. The word “origin” meaning is different and amazed that in your friends case they would say that her country of origin is United States. Unless and until it’s country of origin of the case it wouldn’t make sense.

And the other link someone else provided seems like a good source too and had explicitly stated CoR as country of residence.

Anyway I have submitted a webform with screenshots of the GCMS notes information highlighting Country of Residence - CoR field and mentioning that it should be Canada for me and my daughter as we are residing in Canada since beginning of this year.
Her parents are American, therefore, her origin is American. She was born in Japan because her mother delivered her there. She lives in the States.

I hope your attempt is successful :)

Last edited: