+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,

I just called IRCC and the agent told me that my application has been approved however there is no letter of instructions and COPR on my account and I have not received any emails so far. She told me to Wait one more week . I really need my COPR. Has anyone had the similar situation ? If so , how long did it take for you to get your COPR after approval ?

Stream: BC PNP / FSW Inland
CRS: 1060
AOR: December 29th 2019
MED: Jan 20 2020
VO : Sydney Nova Scotia

Please let me know I am so nervous.

Last edited:

DoAndo

Aug 2, 2019
Hello all,
I just received ADR asking for a CV/Resume with a brief summary of education and work.
PNP Outland
AOR 9 December, 2019
VO is CIO Sydney NS.
Anybody heard of such request?

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hi,

I just called IRCC and the agent told me that my application has been approved however there is no letter of instructions and COPR on my account and I have not received any emails so far. She told me to Wait one more week . I really need my COPR. Has anyone had the similar situation ? If so , how long did it take for you to get your COPR after approval ?

Steam: BC PNP / FSW

Please let me know I am so nervous.
Pfft...Get in line

april91

Apr 24, 2020
My AOR is 19 Dec, CEC Inland.
again...get inline
I am FSW/BC PNP Inland which is a different stream than yours. I have been waiting over 6months myself and It has been so hard. Still I have not received any COPR. While there were some people in this very forum with same stream as mine and a later AOR than mine which received their COPR s in early June and late May and I congratulated them with honesty.

I wish you get your COPR and approval soon too.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Everyone is wating. Tons of mid Nov to late Dec, even Jan AORs with everything ‘passed’ for months (i ve been since mid May) have been waiting.
We all need to be patient. Everyone feels their application needs to be done ‘right now’!
Be patient. Worrying aint gonna help. Its not in your hands

april91

Apr 24, 2020
Hi,

Stream: BC PNP / FSW Inland

Please let me know I am so nervous.Please let me know if you had the same case.
Thank you.