+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>DECEMBER 2019 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi everyone. I have a question with regards to calling IRCC from outside canada. Do you actually tell them that you are currently living outside canada while using a third party application to contact them?
They don't ask that, you don't tell....simply refer yourself as Outland applicant

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hello everyone, Congrats to all who received PPR/COPR. But its mostly to inland candidates. What about PNP outland. Any news/update about PNP outland.
Did any PNP outland received PPR/COPR? my 6 months timeline got over a week back. I am still keeping my fingers crossed to hear some good news. Again contracts who received PPR/COPR.
I'm a PNP - Outland and I have learnt through GCMS notes that my application's eligibility is "review required by officer" and "ready to finalize" since Feb. I also submitted an updated P.o.F in April and it's also "review required" since May. Maybe I will request for GCMS one more time in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

GerhardR

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Coming back to "prioritizing" applications, I heard something interesting from our Immi Lawyer the other day.
She said the IRCC has recently started contacting EE candidates to confirm if they are still in Canada, if all dependents are in Canada, when last they entered Canada and if there are any international travel plans for the applicants coming up. This is apparently because the are prioritizing PR applications for inland applicants. No idea how they will prioritize this of if they will phone. This was 5 days ago

Reactions: EssGee

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Coming back to "prioritizing" applications, I heard something interesting from our Immi Lawyer the other day.
She said the IRCC has recently started contacting EE candidates to confirm if they are still in Canada, if all dependents are in Canada, when last they entered Canada and if there are any international travel plans for the applicants coming up. This is apparently because the are prioritizing PR applications for inland applicants. No idea how they will prioritize this of if they will phone. This was 5 days ago
I submitted last week using webform my Ontario drivers license and my daughters school report card to prove that I am inside Canada. I am probably going to submit my phone bill too this weekend. I have also written a note stating I am inside Canada and don’t have to cross borders. Wish I get approval soon.

dn3

Feb 14, 2019
Category........
PNP
Actually They asked me my address to confirm with the one in application
Yes, that they ask and also several other details at random for verifying the caller's identity.
The simple logic to your worry is One can have an international calling card, hence the call is valid!

Narens16

Sep 11, 2019
Anybody received PR card from Etobicoke IRCC office recently? How many days it took to get your PR card after sending your photo ?

avinashmukka

Nov 9, 2013

Did anyone received the call recently from IRCC?

Dec-11th,2019 was my Aor,its been close to 6 months no response from Ircc, cec,inland applicant.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Also I have a question related to outland vs. inland. I applied my PR outside Canada but I am currently living in Canada. I updated IRCC about my address change and provided a new phone number. Am I considered inland or outland? My application is currently in Ottawa CPC.

EssGee

Mar 8, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
13-12-2019
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Interview........
22-07-2020
Passport Req..
22-07-2020
VISA ISSUED...
22-07-2020
LANDED..........
22-07-2020
Also I have a question related to outland vs. inland. I applied my PR outside Canada but I am currently living in Canada. I updated IRCC about my address change and provided a new phone number. Am I considered inland or outland? My application is currently in Ottawa CPC.
Exact same situation for me... One agent said all EE without CEC/PNP are considered Outland. But seems like they try to understand where we are living right now. I am trying to prove to them in various ways that I am inside Canada. Hope they really do consider us as Inland. Same VO for me too. I don’t have any other country listed as a secondary or third VO. That’s one way to consider us as inland I believe. All agents I have talked so far have been saying delay is due to limited staff they have and I should get shortly. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: egam189

tankala13

Feb 22, 2012
Ur still a FSW applicant. Inland outland is not how EE works though.

egam189

May 30, 2019
Category........
CEC
Exact same situation for me... One agent said all EE without CEC/PNP are considered Outland. But seems like they try to understand where we are living right now. I am trying to prove to them in various ways that I am inside Canada. Hope they really do consider us as Inland. Same VO for me too. I don’t have any other country listed as a secondary or third VO. That’s one way to consider us as inland I believe. All agents I have talked so far have been saying delay is due to limited staff they have and I should get shortly. Fingers crossed.
Ahh okay! I think Ottawa CPC is the final VO, so I am hoping we are considered to be inland.

Reactions: EssGee